mikloprince

Wnat To Buy Avalanche Vinyl Lp

Hi I have been looking for this one for a while, and living in Denmark don't make it easier to find. Then I found this great forum.

If anyone would like to sell thier copy of Matthew Good - Avalanche 2xLP Vinyl i'm very interested in buying it.

I can offer $80 including shipping cost to Denmark.

Let me know if you're interested:-)

Cheers

I think that signed things shouldn't increase the price at all. Getting something signed is what makes it personal having met the person, whereas simply getting a signed cd without actually meeting the person doesn't make it any more valuable to me anyway.

very true. I own a 311 signed cd and a couple Matthew Good signed cds. they are special, but If I had the artists actually sign them right in front of me, much better. Also own an autographed Hives photo. same.

Hi, I paid $92.25 for a sealed copy. It's alot I know, but when it's spinning on my thorens it's worth every penny:-)

Cheers

I payed a little over that just recently.. definitely worth it though cause one went for $172.50 a couple days before.

I knew I'd just end up paying even more if I passed on this one and waited.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.