here is no why

Inglorious Basterds

I thought it was utterly fantastic. The opening scene had me holding my breath with tension, and the movie was well-paced, entertaining throughout, and had some awesome action and dialog.

A true Tarantino flick, and probably my second favourite work by him, behind Pulp Fiction.

i didn't like pulp fiction but i really want to see this

Pulp Fiction is my least favorite of his films I've seen.

i have tried, TRIED to watch Pulp Fiction before, but I can't get over the "too cool" dialogue

let's put on our angry faces.

you know what they call Quarter Pounder with cheese in France?

power off.

Thank you guys for the refreshing opinions. The praise for Pulp Fiction is seemingly endless and it seems like almost no one hates that movie. I don't understand how anyone can justify that horribly horribly boring pointless dialogue as being something super spectacular or special. The 40 or so minutes we watched went absolutely nowhere. Lots of dialogue can be great if it even remotely adds to the movie and is interesting\funny\amusing but that couldn't be further from the truth with this movie.

Lots of dialogue can be great if it even remotely adds to the movie and is interesting\funny\amusing but that couldn't be further from the truth with this movie.

I agree, and that is where pulp fiction is the better movie, in that it's dialogue is interesting/funny/amusing.

It was really good. Probably could have been 10 or 15 minutes shorter, but then again, if there's one thing that I dislike about Tarantino films is the overindulgence in dialogue.

fuck. thats the thing i hate about some of his films. The first half of Death Race was just useless talking about nothing. The 2nd half was awesome.

I like the Kill Bill films. No over-indulgent needless talking, just good pacing and fun.

btw, i watched Pulp fiction for the 1st time like 2 years ago. It was ok. Didn't blow me away at all. But it was a good solid flick. I just don't see what all the fuss is about.

Edited by Moonlight_Graham

I was effing giddy at times with the 'Jew Hunter' character, truly brilliant performance! Completely stole the show! Excellent cast, all in all. It was 2.5 hrs, but I could have easily sat through another hour. 100% entertained. Uhmn I will just chime in also and say I really don't see the point of comparing his films if 'better' is the loose criteria. I like Pulp Fiction.

fuck. thats the thing i hate about some of his films. The first half of Death Race was just useless talking about nothing. The 2nd half was awesome.

I like the Kill Bill films. No over-indulgent needless talking, just good pacing and fun.

btw, i watched Pulp fiction for the 1st time like 2 years ago. It was ok. Didn't blow me away at all. But it was a good solid flick. I just don't see what all the fuss is about.

Death Race wasn't at all related to Tarantino...

I really liked the Kill Bill movies... "My Pussywagon is outside" best line by a woman in a movie ever.

I was excited to get it, and I enjoyed it in parts...but yeah...it could have been a fuck of a lot better. More action less talk. It worked perfectly in Pulp Fiction, but here it was just too much drag time between action and more interesting parts...he also wasted time in areas where it would have been better used to explore other plot lines.