I discovered these guys when borntohula put one of their tracks on my CD for the Bored CD exchange, and I've checked them out since then and found that they are AMAZING. Their album "Beacons" is incredible and diverse.

Just trying to raise awareness, as I think they're a band a lot of people on here would really really dig.

A few tracks:

ya I suggest them as well...and my stamp of approval is important.

VERY FUCKING IMPOTENT

damn

probably my favourite canadian record this year. there's some show on suntv here in toronto called king kaboom. i've only seen it once but from my understanding its a mish-mash of shorts and musical performances. anywho, ohbijou played 'new years' on it and it was fantasssstic. that's prolly my favourite song off the album.

I've tried them a few times, not sticking. I like it okay, but won't listen to it regularly. I had a chance to see them for free last week, and passed; that is the ultimate pass for me as I go to at least 3 shows a week.