sodamntired

Fall Tour 2009 (merged)

I really think he should have replaced Milos, to be honest. He's good and all, but his style of playing really doesn't fit with the rest of the band. And after seeing the tour rehearsal video, he needs to find a different tone, as well.

Just my opinion though.

So I bought my tickets for the Saskatoon date the day they went on sale. Well, rather, the minute they went on sale.

I got row A seats, which according to the seating chart is the front row. There is the orchestra pit in front of that, but I didn't see any orchestra seating available. In any case, still great seats.

However, when I got the seats I was assigned seats 25&27. There are about 60 seats in a row, so I though, "hey, great! right in the middle!" However, I failed to realize that it starts in the middle, with the odd seats going left, and the even going right!

So I'm stuck in the front row out on the very edge, in the boonies! I would have rather taken row B near the middle. Argh!

Someone help me feel better and rationalize these seats as good!

Where is he playing in Saskatoon? (rhetorical)

TCU doesn't really have any bad seats. The orchestra pit is a real orchestra pit, so there is never any seating there (I mean, unless you really want to be partially under the stage). Anything in that front row is pretty much spitting distance from the stage.

So I bought my tickets for the Saskatoon date the day they went on sale. Well, rather, the minute they went on sale.

I got row A seats, which according to the seating chart is the front row. There is the orchestra pit in front of that, but I didn't see any orchestra seating available. In any case, still great seats.

However, when I got the seats I was assigned seats 25&27. There are about 60 seats in a row, so I though, "hey, great! right in the middle!" However, I failed to realize that it starts in the middle, with the odd seats going left, and the even going right!

So I'm stuck in the front row out on the very edge, in the boonies! I would have rather taken row B near the middle. Argh!

Someone help me feel better and rationalize these seats as good!

Yeah, I went and looked it up that's why my answer was specific about TCU.

Parking is shitty in downtown Saskatoon. There is a huge lot right across the street from TCU, but it's hourly. Best bet is actually by the bus depot. Here is a map for you (which I hope has place markers): http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&amp...007349&z=17

I used to go to a class at the YMCA which is next door to TCU, so I have some insights... Also, if you didn't know this already, don't park west of Idylwyld... The city gets a little sketchy to that direction.

Cheers

If you don't mind walking a couple blocks, there's an IMPark lot in downtown saskatoon at 20th St. East and 2nd Ave (former location of Folk's Finer Furs), which is $3 to park all evening/night after 6. It's two blocks south of TCU Place. That's where I'd be parking, if TCU wasn't a 20-25 minute walk from my apartment.

Speaking of which, I picked up my tickets for the show on the 19th today!

Edited by Morglor9