Sign in to follow this  
JacqWazz

Matthew Good Posters

Hi,

I'm looking for any Matthew Good Band (not solo stuff) posters. Specifically the Beautiful Midnight Tour one and the poster of the Band and Matt in the Monkey Head where there are about 50 mini photo's that make up one large poster. If anyone is selling any posters, please let me know how much you would like for them.

I know about Maple Music's posters but the Avalanche and 2008 Tour Posters are sold out.

Thanks

a quasi bump..

I'd be interested in something like this as well..i'm not looking to pay more than 5-10 bucks plus shipping but you have something you'd like to get rid of to a big fan : ) i'm your man..or woman if that would help your decision!

It's not exactly what you're looking for, but I always thought it'd be pretty cool to take some of his Hospital Music artwork, which you can buy in postcard form from the MapleMusic store, and rasterize it into something pretty large.

yea the thought crossed my mind, but it's a little to abstract for what i'm looking to do with it. I want something that says MG or is very easy to identify...

Not sure I should mention this since I'm considering going after them myself, but there's a couple of posters (White Light Rock and Roll, In A Coma) up on ebay right now. Nothing MGB related save a signed guitar(?!), but thought I'd share.

ha! that's the vibe I am going for. I'm not much for ebay and i'm definitely not gonna pay 10 + 7 to have it shipped! you're safe!

just wanted to give this a bump in case anyone wonders in..i'm still interested in some sort of MG poster..if anyone has something they'd like to part with for a small fee.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.