NationofCool

Misheard MG[B] Lyrics..

Have you guys ever listened to a song and then think the lyrics were one thing, and then be completely shocked to find out you were wrong. Here are some lyrics that I always heard when listening to MG.

Avalanche - during the whisper part "taco bell shoes"

Hello Time Bomb - "push in push in push till it hurts" when it should be "push and push and.." i just thought "in" made the song fit the sexual context of the video..

Running For Home - "so low for how high it's too late too die" (so low for how high it's too late tonight)

Symbolistic White Walls - "i have a sidekick shes says im lovely.." (i have a psychic she says im lonely)

Suburbia - "baby if i was into men you would be mine" hahah i always laugh at that one (baby if i was in demand..)

Suburbia - "baby if i was into men you would be mine" hahah i always laugh at that one (baby if i was in demand..)

LMAO. Never thought of it that way... (even though i know it's not that...)

Thanks for ruining my favourite song!!!!

Well, not ruining it so much, more like taking away from it's beauty because I'll likely laugh.

Yeah I've noticed that one from "Suburbia" also. The only other misheard lyric I can think of is from "Parable" and is relatively minor: "if not today then tomorrow is justified" is what sounds like rather than "if not today then tomorrow is just goodbye."

For me, the only misheard lyrics I can think of is from "Truffle Pigs".

As Audio of Being didn't have a lyric booklet, I always thought he said: "... whatever drowns the counting machines out that drive you, and drive you to me, to me, to me... shit." until I found the real lyrics: "... whatever drowns the counting machines out that drive you, and drive you to eat, to eat, to eat shit."

Personally, I like the misheard version more.

Edited by afterglow

Hah...those are pretty good.

Taco Bell shoes got me til this day. Thanks!

these i finally cleared up...but still...

"In an Alabama motel room I want to be tied up in the bathroom." - Alabama Motel Room

"You can sell the sad, sad world tonight. And they will take it. And they will move it on you." - Flashdance II

"And nobody knows I loved you buried in lies." ~Jenni's Song.

Under The Influence -- "lost in a house of my intentions.. burning the ghosts of vile conventions.." should be "locked in a house of my invention.. learning the donts' of fire prevention" when i realized that was the lyric.. i loved the song even more.. that is such an awesome lyric

and Man Of Action - i felt dumb when i realized this was wrong -- "they say the kid sold out when he wet himself.." when it sound be "they say the kid sold out in love with himself.."

i never could make out the chant at the beginning of giant, i had absolutely no idea what it was but i've figured it out since.

I'm sure i missheard quite a few especially on aob without the lyrics sheet but i wil have to think about which ones.