Sign in to follow this  
sodamntired

Trailers That Are Better Than The Actual Movie

when you see a trailer that makes the movie look awesome, but you watch the movie.....nope, not as good.

my picks:

The Science Of Sleep

Be Kind Rewind

Zodiac

Begin Discussion(s)

Edited by sodamntired

zodiac was actually pretty good but i agree with the first two. science of sleep was terrible and be kind rewind was a disappointment.

The Science Of Sleep was a great film.

Totally true with Superhero movie. The trailer for zodiac was great, but yeah the movie was a big time let down.

Pearl Harbor.

Trailer: Woo! War movie! Cuba Gooding Jr!

Movie: Awww, what the..?

they should make a version of Pearl Harbour that is actually like the real thing and not turn it into a love story.

that bothered me on so many levels. terrible movie.

they should make a version of Pearl Harbour that is actually like the real thing and not turn it into a love story.

that bothered me on so many levels. terrible movie.

"Pearl Harbour sucked just a little bit more than I miss you!!!!" Classic Team America!!!!

On a side note... my vote in the category better trailer than movie would go to Sin City...

Sorry, but the movie did not live up to the obsession I had with the trailer ;)

I'm gonna have to go with the watchmen, I love the book, so when i saw the trailer, i was in love, it was perfect. The actual movie was good, but it just wasn't the same

The Science Of Sleep was a great film.

^!

Also, I liked Be Kind, Rewind.

Also, Watchmen was the first thing that came to mind. It should bave been great but something just wasn't right.

I don't know, Timbo I loved Watchmen. I was expecting absolute shit from day one, then I saw the trailer...and was still skeptical...after seeing the movie the third time, I wasn't disappointed... I haven't seen the director's cut yet...that may be what's missing.

made the mistake to watch the director's cut of The Watchmen first. didn't like that one....loved the comics first, that was probably my problem with the movie, not as good as the comic.

honestly i prefer the directors cut, it goes deeper into the story and characters, but yah it still doesn't even compare to the novel. And then of course, there is the ultimate cut, ugh.

Also another trailer that was better than the movie has to be The Phantom Menace, my god, I saw that trailer and just lost it, and then Jar Jar Binks was revealed, and my life was sad

i think a lot of us were disappointed by Phantom Menace.

remember watching the trailer and seeing the Double Light Saber.

then watching the movie.....what?

Edited by sodamntired

oh man, the double lightsaber was probably the most epic thing ever, and even if the movie was total garbage, Darth Maul was still a pretty sweet villain, it was just, well, everything else in the movie that sucked