ACC? Ricoh? both would sell tons.

However, I'd like to see them play Massey Hall.

i think ACC and ricoh would sell well, but i don't know if they'd sell out. i know they're popular, but for people who are 25+. i have no idea if the kids these days like them. not that kids determine sales...

massey hall? that would be unique but i can't imagine it would really suit the band.

if they made it out this way in the summer, i could see them doing a nice show at molson amphitheatre, but i know a lot of people hate that place. whenever i picture soundgarden playing live, its always outside in the burning sun.

my dream soundgarden concert would be in the horseshoe tavern or some equally tiny, sweaty venue.

The tour will be in Chicago, and that is it.

I don't see them touring much beyond that.

yeah i'd almost prefer they disappear just as quickly as they reunited. i love soundgarden to death, but short reunions are definitely preferable to long, drawn out ones, or ones where the band opts to get back in the studio and shit on their legacy. i'm looking at you smashing pumpkins, janes addiction (bring back eric! (again)), and many others. alice in chains are an exception. they toured hard and warmed people up to a new singer, and it worked. the album was a clunker, but it made the fans happy.