I just got it and it doesn't sound bad... I personally love (If you're wondering If I want you to) I want you to, I know they've taken a lot of criticism from the last couple of albums, I still love them though, I've learned not to expect anything specific from them, everything they do is a bit different nowadays. So yea, anyone else heard it yet?...

Weezer was one of my favourite bands ever. Have made 2 of my favourite albums ever. They will never do anything like Pinkerton again.

Everything after Maladroit (and even that was pretty bad besides a few tracks) has been utter tripe. I cannot believe how bad they've become. Completley terrible music and sound. It's a real shame to me as I used to love them and everything they did. Green album was their last complete solid record and that was 9 years ago, basically.

to each their own, someone has to like them or they wouldn't still be making this terrible music. it just bothers me what they've become.

Pinkerton will always be one of my favourite albums ever.

Blue, Pinkerton, and Green are my favorite albums. Then things just went downhill from there. Rivers lyrics tanked, and now are just very simple. Some of the Red Album had it moments but that is about it. I disowned Make Believe pure pop crap worse album of 2005. Now I hear the new stuff, and I am thinking Weezer is doing rap, and stupid shit.

Rivers should just go on hiatus, and look back at the 1st albums, and go for that sound again.

I'm the most hardcore Weezer fan you can find and even I'm starting to admit the album isn't that baditude. Don't get me wrong, there is a lot of crap on there, but there's some real gold that really outweighs the negatives.

Pinkerton

Blue

Green/Maladroit

Make Believe

Raditude

Red

Just recently listened to Raditude (and The Red Album actually) and I don't get the hate. Sure, they're not Blue, Pinkerton, or Green (still their best, especially Pinkerton) but they're both superior to Make Believe and most of Maladroit. I really like the turn towards silliness, at this point in their career I think it was the way to go. Even though Make Believe had some good tracks, it made it obvious they could never make another brilliant emotionally charged album like Pinkerton. You just have to accept that they aren't the same as they were in the 90s, they're older and that doesn't mean they have to be more serious.

I gave up on Weezer after Make Believe...Well, I gave the Red Album a chance and was underwhelmed. It was better than Make Believe by far, but it was nothing I'd choose to listen to over all the other music I have. It was really average to me. I may one day give this a shot, but it'll always be judged against the Blue album (mostly) for me. That album was great. Green album was decent (songs like Hash Pipe and Island In The Sun are what Weezer should've continued to morph into to me)...

sometimes I wonder if I heard all the weezer albums now for the first time if i'd like anyone of them.

I had blue on tape(yeah tape!) and I played it enough it was barely working. Pinkerton was hard to get into at 14 but looking back it's a really fucking good cd. After that? jesus...green is okay..the rest I never made it through a cd.

this album is shit.

hey rivers, learn how to fucking write better lyrics, dickhole. 'right' doesn't have to rhyme with 'fight'. also, bringing in lil'wayne doesn't make you the band that's not afraid to mix musical genres. it makes you the band that has to bring in another artist so that people will buy your record.

I think people are taking them too seriously! What's the matter with having Lil' Wayne on Can't Stop Partying? If you listen to his rap, he's making fun of himself and his own bad habits... I really don't think Weezer thought HEY let's get Lil' Wayne to be on a song and we'll sell more albums. They already KNOW they'll sell a shitload of albums - they're Weezer for god's sake. Anyway, Raditude is a fun album, people shouldn't look into it so much. It's not supposed to mean anything really deep.

I don't know, I just don't agree with people saying they're crap because they don't make music like the blue album or pinkerton, music and bands evolve... ok they didn't evolve the right way for many people but they have, I think Rivers got over that geeky no one loves me stuff, and decided to start writing fun music, can't stop partying is amazing actually, I mean, take the album for what it's worth, not for what it is compared to the blue album or pinkerton.... anyways, yea I am loving this fucking album actually.

Just listen to "We Are All On Drugs" and you'll see how much Weezer has gone down hill. The last good song they did was The Greatest Man That Ever Lived.

Nah man, disagreed! I didn't like Make Believe, but these last two albums have been pretty great. In fact I am loving Raditude along with Alex, and he's exactly right. Rivers is just trying to have fun, if people don't want to enjoy themselves when listening, too bad for them.

I think people are taking them too seriously! What's the matter with having Lil' Wayne on Can't Stop Partying? If you listen to his rap, he's making fun of himself and his own bad habits... I really don't think Weezer thought HEY let's get Lil' Wayne to be on a song and we'll sell more albums. They already KNOW they'll sell a shitload of albums - they're Weezer for god's sake. Anyway, Raditude is a fun album, people shouldn't look into it so much. It's not supposed to mean anything really deep.

I don't think anyone has ever taken them seriously ever. But the quality of their music, and lyrics has gone from fun to just unintelligible nonsense.