saraislipknot

How Many Times Have You Seen Matt Live?

I think this time will be #22. I thought I was crazy. 50 times, now that's crazy.

The Kee to Bala shows were some of my favorites. Hope to see him there again in the future.

Yeah, my friends and family think I'm crazy too, but oddly supportive at the same time. At this point, it's a crazy record that "can't be broken." Most of those dates were racked up in my late teens/early college years. I'll probably start to slow down now. I can't see myself driving to any out of town gigs anymore.

I think this time will be #22. I thought I was crazy. 50 times, now that's crazy.

The Kee to Bala shows were some of my favorites. Hope to see him there again in the future.

Yea The Kee To Bala is amazing, were you there for the full band show back in hmm 2006? well he started with Near Fantastica, and he forgot the lyrics of Alert Status Red... yea one of the best shows ever

Twice. Shameful seeing as i live in Ottawa and have been a fan since Underdogs. Just wasn't as much into concerts back in the MGB days.

Oct. 18th 2007 in Ottawa (fucking awesome show!!)

June 12, 2009 at Arizona's, St. Catherines

going to see them in Kingston and Ottawa in a few weeks.

i've seen him around 5-7 times. can't remember.

one of my faves was at the western fair in 2002, just when he became a solo artist.

here was the setlist:

1. Generation X-Wing

2. Load Me Up

3. Under The Influence

4. The Future Is X-Rated

5. Advertising On Police Cars

6. Life Beyond The Minimum Safe Distance

7. Carmelina

8. Everything Is Automatic

9. Tripoli

10. 4 Minute Mile

11. Hello Time Bomb

12. Apparitions

13. Weapon

14. Giant

15. Symbolistic White Walls

not bad.

On the same note as Jason, this is the setlist from Antigonish in 2004, the first time I saw him:

21st Century Living

Weapon

Alert Status Red

North American For Life

Little Terror

The Rat Who Would Be King

Hello Time Bomb

The Future Is X-Rated

-Flip A Coin- (He played Put Out Your Lights, Poor Man's Grey, and In Love With A Bad Idea)

Blue Skies Over Bad Lands

-----------------------------

Apparitions (solo acoustic)

Load Me Up, which morphed into:

Carmelina

I am extremely pissed off at my grade 10 self for not remembering more of this show. Freaking The Rat Who Would Be King? Carmelina? Plus a ton of WLRARR? GAH.

Three times for me.

#1 Late February 2001 -- Grand Rapids, MI (Matthew Good Band)

Was front row left, was at a really small place, believe it was called the Intersection, met the entire band after and got all their autographs/pics

One of the best nights of my life.

#2 March 17, 2008 -- Chicago, IL (just Matt acoustically)

Was front row center, got the set list, met Matt after, got a picture with him and had him autograph the setlist.

Again one of the best nights of my life.

#3 Late June 2008 -- Vancouver (Matthew Good and his band)

Not front row this time but still a great concert, did not try to meet him after

Was a special concert to me on this night. I was on vacation with my girlfriend and I found out my Grandpa passed away that morning.

Hopefully he will come to the US in 2010 and I can make it number 4.

tomorrow will be show #11 for me if im not mistaken, it might be more! first show was back in 99 with MGB! so i saw him at an average of one time a year for the past 10 years, not bad!!! and i love to travel to different cities to see the show, i mean, the atmosphere is always so different! saw him in montreal, quebec, kingston ottawa and toronto ;)

I always appreciated matt's music but im in a maze with that new album! I was scared of matt himself... meeting him was not even tempting to me. but i understood lots working with other artists. the difference is that matt does not pretend to be a nice guy. he's just who he is, and i respect that. it took me 10 years to understand this LOL.

Sadly I haven't ever seen him live and I've been a fan since about 2000. But for a couple years or so for some reason I fell out of touch with him and only really listened to other bands but have been full blown back into him for quite a few years now and he's my favourite musician of all time.

Pretty hard for me to count. I first saw him back in 99, touring BM. I didn't miss a single tour until the last one (ironically I was at a job interview and missed my early return flight).

I'm catching the end of this tour in TO next weekend on my way home (the long way home) and I'll catch him here in the Bay Area in March.

What does that add to? Apparently wiki doesn't have a complete list.