here is no why

Most Under-rated Mg(b) Song?

Most of these are my favourite MG songs, I agree it's hard to determine what constitutes an underrated song. Jenni's Song was my favourite off BM, I used to play it all the time way back when around the fire on cottage weekends with friends. I've always dug Double Life, I love intro riff, and the rollercoaster clip right before the guitar busts a nut at the end. Peter, straight up good call, Buffalo Seven is a great track, for some reason it has always stuck out even though it's a pretty standard tune structurally. And I still crack a smile at Genn's guitar work near the end of Look Happy, just wonderful, playful stuff.

Also Moon Over Marin I absolutely love, it's so much more than a cover. Great atmosphere, I easily imagine all the imagery and narrative (polluted waves lapping the shore, the smell of dead fish etc).

One track I don't care for though is Pony Boy, it sure wouldn't have fit on AOB.

I've always dug Double Life, I love intro riff, and the rollercoaster clip right before the guitar busts a nut at the end.

;) I've never heard it put quite that way before, but I agree with all of that. Also, the "yeah, yeah..." vocal and the bass are really effective in the buildup before...the guitar "blows its load" lol.

Also, Look Happy, It's The End Of The World is such a great song in it's pace and energy. I think it's his fastest song up until that point.

MGB: A Boy And His Machine Gun

MG: Oh, Be Joyful!

Ahhh, A Boy and His Machine Gun is just what I was thinking and is my choice for underrated MGB song. Good to see, I figured no one would pick that one. Honestly, I think that's very possibly a top 3 MG song for me and it seems to get very little attention.

And for solo I agree The Boy Come Home is a really good choice. I think it's quite overlooked. My choice for underrated solo song though is Lullaby for the New World Order. That's one of my favourite Avalanche songs and I love what it talks about but see almost no mention of it.

Other underrated songs:

Middle Class Gangsters

Look Happy, It's the End of the World

Failing the Rorschach Test

I Miss New Wave

Bright End of Nowhere

The Devil's In Your Details