sodamntired

Major Television News

She wants to go out while on top, she should have left 5 yrs ago.

If that fat, big mouthed, annoying twit was on top someone's back was hurting like a motherfucker.

I know I'm black, but I never could stand her ass, or any other talk show host for that matter, but for some reason she just gives me the red ass even more so.

Edited by bishopx

Just because you're black doesn't mean you have to like her Charles. Though, imagine if it did...

"The world is shocked today as South African President Jacob Zuma has revealed that his country has nuclear capabilities and made threats against several countries today. At a press conference, Zuma said 'For too long, Africa has been looked down on! For too long, my brothers and sisters all over the world have been persecuted and mocked! For too long, I have sat silent! No longer! Unless things change, I will bomb the capital cities of all the major world powers... Except Washington D.C. WHAT UP BARACK?! I fucking LOVE that guy!"

Or, on the other end of the spectrum...

"Shit man! Jamal's been dealing on our turf! We should kill that motherfucker! ...however... he IS black so we'll let it slide!"

Just because you're black doesn't mean you have to like her Charles. Though, imagine if it did...

shit is true holmes.

What do you think about Tiger getting his ass in a motherfucking car accident. He probably had to reach back and strong arm his ho. Then smoked a nice doobie listening to some Snoop Dogg smoking the Green.

back to reality

seriously listening to football with my dad on his Sirius Radio, the monday night football reporter asked Mike Ditka what he thought about Tiger Woods getting in the car accident. uh...what?

Awesome Timbo. I'm doing well, enjoying the SoCal sunshine, wine, women, and song. I'm playing out from time to ime, which is great. Glad to see you're around. You lookin out for my man, Sodamned? He's a lost sheep in dire need of a shepherd of coolness. Lay some guidance on him.

As for Tiger, I like him he's talented, and he's got great taste in women. He doesn't preach at people, and doesn't make a spectacle of himself. Whatever happened, happened. Like the great Coach Ditka (All hail the football Pantheon of Gurus, ohhmmm) I have nothing to say on the subject. It's his business, he doesn't go out of his way to thrust his life on us, I say we have no business in his. Fuck the media.

Edited by bishopx

Amen indeed.

You'll get there my friend. Focus on making friends, the ladies will come in time. I can give you advice out the ying yang. I met the girl I'm seeing now, at a party thrown at my house. She worked with my bestfriend. We became friends first, even though I fought it...we eventually got together. Patience old son, all good things will come to you.