saturnine

Vancouver Vinyl

wow, ill have to be careful with the words i choose on here especially since english is not my primary language!! you guys are hard on the vocabulary!! i thought the term vinyl was right. anyway im dying to hear this "thing". if only my turn table would actually turn. its the third one i get, they all end up not working after awhile unused. i adore the sound of those, so glad vancouver was released this way! what if we play that record backwards? any evil messages? ;)

Theres a Vinyl for sale on Ebay right now for $80. Don't get fooled I checked and you can still order them off Maplemusic.com for $30 including shipping. The weird thing is that on MapleMusic the CD's for Vancouver are out of stock, but you can still get the Vinyl. Does anyone know if the Vinyl is in limiited production? As in are there only 5000 being produced?

Theres a Vinyl for sale on Ebay right now for $80. Don't get fooled I checked and you can still order them off Maplemusic.com for $30 including shipping. The weird thing is that on MapleMusic the CD's for Vancouver are out of stock, but you can still get the Vinyl. Does anyone know if the Vinyl is in limiited production? As in are there only 5000 being produced?

I doubt you'd sell 5000 of them

OK, so this is a pretty old thread, but I've recently obtained a new turntable and dusted off the old vinyl collection. Yay for me! I would like to get Vancouver on vinyl, and Maple Music is listing it as available. My question is whether anyone has recently ordered on from Maple. I worry that when I go through with the purchase that I'll get charged and then some message about it being out of stock and will ship when it's available. I read somewhere (not this forum) about that happening to someone, though I don't remember what they had ordered (or even if it was MG).

As far as getting it at shows, I was at the Kamloops and Kelowna shows in June. No vinyl available. That was a bummer cause the plan was to pick it up at that point.