• "oh" - I Miss New Wave
    • "yeah" - Load Me Up
    • "stick to it" - The Vancouver National Anthem
    • "let's go" - Change Of Season
    • the laugh - Hello Time Bomb
    • "fuck, I got a headache" - Champions Of Nothing
    • another I didn't think of (specify)
    • who the fuck cares?

I dunno what people in general think, or if they care at all, but I think some of these are pretty cool in the context of the song. For example, someone in the Vancouver megathread said a while back that Us Remains Impossible gets good after the "here we go" part. I personally like the "oh" in I Miss New Wave just before it gets heavy, and "whiz bang" in Look Happy. Thoughts?

THE DEVIL'S ON ROLLER SKATES.

sums it up, really.

Ironic I missed that one...

I know he mumbles something right before the end instrumental on Truffle Pigs on Audio of Being. I just don't know what the hell he says. Sounds like break it down...or something like that.

Yeah, that's as good a guess as any, it kinda sounds like "look now" to me.

I know he mumbles something right before the end instrumental on Truffle Pigs on Audio of Being. I just don't know what the hell he says. Sounds like break it down...or something like that.

I'd always heard 'ohhh, fuck off'

You forgot to add "UGHMMM" in Alert Status Red, right after the guitar solo.

I always feel like there should be a quick "Hey! or "Go!" in Born Losers right before the band kicks in at the beginning.

Where can I hear this "fuck I got a headache"? I seem to have missed this.

Another one I really like is from the end of Native Son, when he says "Look ma, no hands."

the arriba part in vermillion is pretty great too..makes me laugh

I'm also going to add that 'mhm' or 'oh' that goes RIGHT before the guitar solo...In Middle Class Gangsters.

The "oh" in between the first chorus and second verse of The Fall of Man.

Good stuff I missed. Can`t believe I missed the LOTGA stuff. I actually like Middle Class Gangsters, it's a fun tune with great solo. Love the "it used to matter when we used to rock" part. That Fall Of Man part is awesome too.

You forgot to add "UGHMMM" in Alert Status Red, right after the guitar solo.

I`m gonna have to listen to that more closely.

I wish I could change my vote to who the fuck cares. People read way to much into music who gives a shit about what the fuck he his mumbling about.

Huh? I kinda figured this was supposed to be a fun discussion of those trivial non-lyric bits of a song that you really like. Reading something into them would be silly.

Anyway, I have to agree with that 4 count at the start of Pledge. Man, that sets up the whole album for me every time! Also, ever notice how if you listen carefully to the start of that track, before the vocals actually start, you can faintly hear the first line "this is a commercial for my army and my navy" buried in the mix? Noticed it the first time I listened to it, but not knowing the song yet, for a few seconds I thought it was some kinda secret message.

Huh? I kinda figured this was supposed to be a fun discussion of those trivial non-lyric bits of a song that you really like. Reading something into them would be silly.

this

Gonna agree about Blue Skies, Pledge, and Fated, and add the "oh" in Volcanoes before it gets heavy.

edit: And the "1...2...3...4" in Tripoli.

Edited by Devil On Rollerskates