Manchalivin

Ryan Dahle Personally Sent Me His New Record!

Wow, this guy is the nicest musician I know of and I haven't even met him. There was a little fiasco with Sandbag Records (one of the companies that sold his new record) where I bought his new album and it was never sent out, even now after over 3 months. I have no clue why but after numerous email exchanges with people from the company that weren't even responsible for shipping the orders, it finally seemed to be getting worked out now and then I get an email from Ryan Dahle himself and now he's taken the matter into his own hands and it's not his responsibility or fault whatsoever. So he says it won't happen again because he's had his merchandise removed from the Sandbag website and on top of my order of just his CD, I am getting a free signed vinyl plus I believe a free t-shirt for my troubles and him and Megan personally sent it out to me!! It seems too good to be true.

How freaking AWESOME is that?

I hear Sandbag records no longer has it.

Yep, Ryan apparently removed his stuff from there after this screw up. This guy really goes out of his way to make his fans happy.

Anyways, here's some pictures of the free stuff he sent me. The vinyl has lyrics printed, the cd does not. It also has an extra track. Too bad I didn't have a record player though, but I'll get one yet I'm sure.

DSC04369.jpg

DSC04371.jpg

DSC04372.jpg

DSC04374.jpg