alex_madf3rit

The Question Above You Game

I did when I was in like grade 9...Since then I constantly find new stuff I enjoy, some from the present some from the past... by past I mean like 70's at the latest unless it's classical.

Do you still have best friends like you did as a little kid? If not, is it better without them?

Edit: Owen's too fast. No, I don't, but check out dustpipe on urban dictionary. You learn something new everyday.

Edited by Computer

Snowing and cold as fuck.

Also, to answer Ryan's question, cuz it's interesting and deserves more than a 1-word answer:

In highschool I had a group of 4 guys that I practically consdered brothers. The 5 of us did everything together, and in many ways, it constituted some of the happiest times of my life.

Nowadays, those 4 guys are still around, but since we all went to different universities, we grew apart somewhat. I'd still take a bullet for 3/4 of them, but when we see each other after a few months, there's always that moment of hesitation before we get back into the "groove." So in many ways I miss it.

What's happened though is I've gotten a new best friend, who means as much or more to me as my 4 friends did back in highschool.

To answer your question, I think it's extremely important to have at least one "ultimate confidant" with whom you can be completely honest, etc. A bromance, if you will. After that, acquaintance all you want, but make sure you look after your bestie.

What's the nicest thing anyone's ever done for you?

Edited by Prometheon

You have to answer the question above, before you ask one.

I'll answer Owen's question. I will not dignify Spatula's in any way. Make an effort for christ sakes.

What's the nicest thing anyone's ever done for you? Save my life. I was rock climbing and my rope snapped. My cousin was a ways up from me, I managed to hold on until he got to me, if he hadn't I would have dropped 150 ft, because I dislocated my shoulder, and I wasn't going to last that much longer.

If you could be with anyone in your life right now, who would it be and why?

Hmmm, that's a tough one. I don't think I'd like to be with anyone in particular right now due to the past still being so close. If anything I'd like to go spend a couple of weeks with my Mom that I haven't seen in 3 years, but that's about it.

What's the last thing you did you really wish you hadn't?

i painted my toe nails the colour i should have painted my finger nails. now i look at my toes and wish my finger nails were the same colour ;) it was my sister's polish and i will never get that moment back.

what is your first memory?

great question

the earliest memory I have is when I was 2 and 1/2 or 3

I was sick, so I missed dinner, but my mom did make me a late supper and I ate it on the floor of the living room.

or it was the same age, I figured out how to count 10 to 1 backwards

I said this to my babysitter

what is the last dream you remember having?

Edited by sodamntired

The last dream I remember having was that one of my co-workers came into the department saying that she is pregnant and was really happy about it. Thing is that she's 25 with 4 kids already and does not want anymore kids. It was a weird dream, but that's what I remember from it.

Have you or have you ever concidered filing for bankruptcy?

yes, my pursuit of a dream career on the radio. worked at a couple stations, only to be in charge of answering the phone and taking lunch orders, and giving into my fears of being pulled over by the Fargo Police and giving into MS.

have you ever done something you regretted years later?

Beatles - Sgt. Peppers, because A Day In The Life is on it, among others and it's my favorite Beatles Song.

Rolling Stones - Let It Bleed, because Monkey Man, my favorite stone's song is on it among others.

I happen to love both bands.

What do you think of President Obama's presidency so far?

I don't question him, he's the President -Britney Spears

I think he's doing a great thing trying to get socialized health care as far as it has been since Hillary's attempt in the 90's. and he is actually accomplishing in fixing a lot of the mess in the Middle east -- Chris Haugen

when is the last nice thing someone has done for you?

The Lovely Nurse sent me naughty and loving texts throughout the day, and then called me and said several things that made me blush, smile, and sigh, "sweet lord have mercy", at the same time while standing in Saks. Thereby garnering the attention of several very attractive, well heeled ladies, who all favored me with smiles, that strangely did nothing to stir me in the least. That phone call was by far the nicest thing that could have been done for me today, and with it came the promise of an interesting homecoming for your's truly.

Where would you rather be right now and why?

Edited by bishopx