alex_madf3rit

The Question Above You Game

Ever been so depressed that you drank yourself into the seventh concentric circle of Dante's Easybake?

Truthfully, I don't think so. I've just always been a happy bastard, and even at my lowest and saddest, I always knew it would pass and that near-death by booze was not the answer. Most of my sloppiest times were times of overenthusiastic and overindulgent happiness.

Also:

a, man ts are gross

You think tits are gross compared to what you sit on all day and shit from? Seems wrong to me.

What is your current mood as described by an art movement? (and you aren't allowed to say "surrealism," you poser : p)

Edited by Prometheon

hahahah, i meant "man tits are gross".

as in, tits owned by a (fat) man.

but i guess it could be as easily read as "man, tits are gross".

and with that, neo-impressionism

LOL fair enough. And I am inclined to agree, though obese men's giant asses aren't exactly pretty either.

I'm using this one again, since Chris just decided he was going to "pass."

For guys, mainly: the Power Rangers are real and want you to join them. Only problem? You have to be the pink one: do you do it?

Edited by Prometheon

I grew up on a lot of classic rock, and early rock. I have fond memories of sitting in my basement, listening to Born To Run with my parents. Good times =)

What is your most valuable musical item? This can be literally and/or sentimental.

Signed Copy of Loser Anthems. Also being a fan of moe. from when they were a small bar band here in Buffalo in the 1990s, and now seeing them sell out Radio City Music Hall, and larger venues, all because of word of mouth, and hardly any radio airplay.

Sam Roberts or Matt Mays?

Damn Dan, that's a tough one. I've always seen both as roughly equal likes... I think I'll have to go with Matt, only because I've seen him live more than Sam. But I still love both, great stuff. Matt solo on a piano is pretty damn kickass too.

Last *big* decision you had to make? Feel free to interpret big however you like.

Downed a bottle of wine during a limo ride to prom... ended up passing out at a table and puking all over my suit and the table. I got kicked out of prom before my girlfriend even showed up. She broke up with me the next day.

What's your favourite full season of a show?

i've been sick of winter since december.

but the sun is out today, and it's somewhat warmer than normal, so i'm happy.

weekend plans?