alex_madf3rit

The Question Above You Game

Dan...oh man. Truthfully, it's about confidence and self image...I applaud anyone who can be comfortable enough with their appearance and themselves to wear whatever they want to. Still I can understand the complaint. There's a woman in our building who reminds me of Mimi from the drew carey show...and yet she dresses like a teenager...scary.

Hardboiled eggs or softboiled eggs for breakfast?

in halifax - calico cat named yoda with a broken tail. she is technically my roommates cat, but she sortof belongs to all of us in a way. she's funny.

at home - dog named gamine. she's a sweetheart; she's getting older and it makes me sad. best fucking dog in the world. i have her, and a cat named rocky that doesn't like me.

literary character you most identify with?

Edited by angeles

Barack Obama breaks down the door to my bedroom to find me in a swiveling leather chair:

Me: Obama...

Barack: Mr. Plant...

Me (spinning around in my leather chair): It's been awhile, what took you so long?

Barack: I had to pass health care... And now your time is up.

(He pulls out a Saiga 12 shotgun behind his back and proceeds to fire into my chest, there are no survivors, Obama does not miss)

How often do you clip your nails?

Edited by Computer