alex_madf3rit

The Question Above You Game

Free trade coffee when I buy it to brew, I order it from a shop in Rhode Island, where I grew up. No matter where I am, I get my supply every three months for the last 13 years since I moved out of the state.)

(I wanted to weigh in on the temp thing: It was 77F out today!!! FUCK YEAH!!! I totally got my sweat on when I ran this AM.)

What is the last thing you do before you go to bed at night?

other than a little more money, honestly, nah.

school's been hella slow this semester, the weather is gorgeous, being single is sweet, and i'm out of the winter blues. all is well.

number one band you are ashamed to listen to?

because you don't wanna sleep, or you can't sleep, or you might feel sick and therefore can't sleep, or you just up doing school work or work work, or maybe, you're being kept awake as some kind of torture, also, you might be hungry, therefore you're thinking of what to eat, or maybe you're getting distracted by useless shit that has no relevance whatsoever and is making you lose precious sleeping time that you need to be ready to carry on with life

do you like being single/taken?

The Hangover, Road Trip, Road Trip 2, and Eurotrip.

I've gone running, I've had breakfast with the ladies, and now I have the rest of the day to myself. What the fuck should I do with it?

Also, Angeles...the whole stick a cuccumber up his butt thing...Priceless. ;) :angry: (8) :angry: :angry:

i'm inclined to say right. probably because as a righty, i'm right dominated.

what do you think of people who move to a different place to take advantage of some socialized program they are not paying into but are still enjoying?