alex_madf3rit

The Question Above You Game

Never read the books, but love the movies. Since the final movies haven't come out yet the answer is no. But i do wish the actor that originally played dumbledore had not died, he was awesome and his replacement sucks (too mean).

What was your favorite toy as a child?

Edited by Moonlight_Graham

You slept with a stuffed animal for 20+ years?

Dawn of the dead would be mine I guess...

Ice cream, or sundaes?

sorry, should have been for 5 years.

I'm 26 now. and I like to watch national more.

favorite animated program when you were a little kid?

Edited by sodamntired

It depends. Is the egg defined by the animal that laid it, or by what hatches from it? Let's say a crocodile laid an egg and a kangaroo hatched from it: was that a crocodile egg or a kangaroo egg? Take your answer, and then look at the evolutionary history of the chicken and freeze it at the point where you'd stop calling a chicken's ancestor a "chicken."* That exact generation. Now look at the egg that that animal laid. Contained within is the very first "chicken" we're ever going to classify as such. So depending on how you define egg type, (by the layer or by the hatchee), you will have your answer.

Personally, I'm going with the egg.

(*What I mean by this, for you non-biology types, is to trace back evolution. You know how fish eventually evolved into mammals right? Well you wouldn't call a chicken a fish even though they have a distantly related phylogeny. So go back in time and move chickens closer and closer to their primitive unevolved phase until you hit an animal that couldn't successfully reproduce with a modern chicken. That's the separate species we're looking for.)

When's the last time you were embarrassed?

Edited by Prometheon

This stupid project for my Keyboarding class, and people in general

How should I spend my Spring Break?

pretty sure this was a legitimate question that deserved a legitimate answer. i get that this is a kidding around thread but its also an answer the question with some intelligence thread.