alex_madf3rit

The Question Above You Game

I saw your friend was disappointed in your usage over on the F book. I am completely fine throwing around gay and fag, see last seasons south park episode as reasons why.

Are you one of those people who has to have flavoured or carbonated water instead of 'flat' water?

when you just can't hold it back! jamie knew that he loved me when it took effort not to blurt it out when he'd leave the room.

do the birds wake you up in the morning with their singsongs? cheeeeseburger cheeeeeeseburger

Good answer. That's what happened with Sarah and I. There was nothing special about it. We were just hanging out in bed and out of nowhere "I love you" just exploded out of my mouth. It was one of those 'oops' moments...but the best kind.

Birds, nope. Usually traffic. Far less melodic.

Do you watch any reality TV?

it is love, for me, when they are all you can think about in the morning/all day/and when you go to bed.

I am definetly the one to say I love you first......by accident most of the time.

Pawn Kings is great.

last time you drank Soda from a glass bottle?

Edited by sodamntired

Reality TV - only if I'm back home on vacation and the parents are watching it.

Glass bottle - good question... I think it was about 5-6 months ago driving back home from Sydney. Good 'ol Coke.

Looking forward to any of the summer 'blockbusters' this year? Iron Man 2 I don't have high hopes for, but good god the ladies in it.. . . I think that should make up for it. Damn you to hell Tony Stark.

i havn't explored many canadian cities.

between the cities i have explored (charlottetown, halfiax, montreal, moncton), it's halifax hands down.

young, friendly, warm and beautiful city. i love the old architecture - it reminds me of home, only bigger, with much more going on.

it's a great size - big cities are too cold.

what's the funniest joke you know?

Hmmm, this is way too much pressure. How about I share the most offensive and lamest instead?

Lamest: Why did the cyclops quit teaching?

He only had one pupil.

Most offensive: what's the difference between a dead baby and an apple?

You don't cum on an apple before you bite into it.

One more: There are these two Samoan kings, each on his respective island. One king lives in a tremendous stone castle, feasts on the finest game and fish every night, and has a beautiful wife. The other king lives on a tiny island in a little hut. The poor king is jealous and one night, he rows across to the rich king's island. He sneaks into the castle and looks for something valuable. Quickly he drags a silver throne to his boat, the weight almost sinking it. He rows across to his island and goes to bed.

The next morning, the king's men have come to see the poor king. The poor king sticks the throne in his attic and answers the door. All of the sudeen, the chair falls on the poor king's head and kills him.

The moral of the story: People who live in grass houses shouldn't stow thrones

Do you prefer longer or shorter hair on people you date?

Edited by Prometheon

The king joke completely sucked, not that I have anything better.

I prefer to date people with shorter hair, unless it's really long but that's rare.

Sloan's "Money city maniac's": Great guitar riff or GREATEST?