alex_madf3rit

The Question Above You Game

Owen: Indeed. I've yet to construct something there, though I hope to soon.. I watched a few games at a local game shop, and they seem fun though almost too lengthy, especially if you're playing more than 4 people.

sodamntired: Dunno what I'm most proud of really... Maybe becoming the youngest to make General Manager at the chain Cafe Artigiano that I worked at, at 21. Since I don't know how to answer the second question exactly, I will simple say that that's the from the only tolerable Batman movie, pre-Begins that is.

Have you ever become something that you thought you hate? Example; condemning smokers, then becoming one? or hating raw fish, then discovering and loving sushi?

a secluded monolithic dome in the forest. with those stoves that have flat, glowing, burners, instead of coils

painted like an easter egg

should i just fuck her and get it over with? we've got baggage haha, but i theorise that this could resolve everything. but that could be my penis talking again

should have taken my parents on their (my) assumed sending me to europe for a year post graduating high school, instead of going right to college, i could have made all sorts of friends in Norway.

instead, i thought, right after graduating, "screw this place, I will never see you ever again, I'm going to get my college degree, then be making commercials and NOT posting on a message board."

if only

OR

made a move on that girl who sat on my lap when I told her to watch this video on my roommates computer

OR

made a move on that girl working the pull tabs at the bar I went to with some friends in college

how would you make a move on any one of the american students spending their spring break in Winnipeg, with our 18 year old drinking limit?

(was thinking of going near the liquour store, see who's hanging out there but its too cold....not tonight....)

Edited by sodamntired

How do you cool your lips

After a summer’s kiss?

How do you rid the sweat

After the body bliss?

How do you turn your eyes

From the romantic glare?

How do you block the sound

Of a voice you’d know anywhere?

good

would you like that Super Sized?

you know, come to think of it, i want the whole fucking thing supersized