alex_madf3rit

The Question Above You Game

Far enough that I get famous, but not Superstar famous. You know what, any fame is bad fame these days it seems what with all the hate on the internet, so thats a tough question.

How often do you think about the afterlife?

note on being famous

sure I'm not uber famous all over winnipeg

but I am well known in this area

st. vital

hear a lot of "hey Chris's"

so how do you respond to that

is very gauche just to flat out say

WHAT'S YOUR NAME!!!!!! ANSWER ME!!!!

totally happend recently, went to starbucks, like I always do

this guy was waving at me

so just asked him

"where do I know you from?"

"church, my mom is here too."

and your question on the afterlife

every once in a while

not nearly as much as I once did

talked with my buddy at church

asked him about his opinion on the afterlife

he said yes on heaven

and how hell is something they invented to scare people to get them to give money

have you ever tried online dating?

Edited by sodamntired

Answering both questions:

1. Yes, and it worked pretty well for almost 3 years!

2. Yes, many times, when I was little... My mother usually scared me and my sister with that "man"...

Night or day?

lauren, we all know, whether we're in denial or not, that the rolling stones are the type of terrible shit people go into old folks homes to die, reminiscing of the 'glory days', to

that said, sticky fingers is the only album of either, that i actually know enough to appreciate

if you found some fucken kids on your lawn, dressed in black creeping about, and know you used to be the exact same when you were younger, would you throw a spear at their kidneys and let 'the chips fall' as they may? what do you suggest, in such a situation? "the damned kids won't get off my lawn" ah ha ha, i know. but seriously, what would you do?

returning more land to the natives.

do you stand with the 20 kids or with the NRA?

THIS HURRICANE something something UNDERGROUND

i love that song ahhaa, i actually honestly have just paid attention to it on my shuffle, lately, though

employing an armed cop in every school is a fucking retarded idea

that normalises the concept (travesty) of a police state

adam lanza, jared loughner and the batman fruitcake are all derelicts, as people, and it's the nra that perpetuate the delusion of guns answering any problem these retards/kids might perceive

to answer an above-question, the last fight of mine was a shithead in woodstock who jumped a guy i knew while we were drunk and i left him to pee (heh heh heh, white-trash don't seem to be that fluent in right-handers using their left, as 'articulately'), but my last challenge was a couple weeks ago, when this pussy i tried to see as my friend (it's been like 3 years now, and he just started showing his true-colours; he's stressed because he refuses to get a job and lives off his girlfriend, essentially, while his EI withers away - HE is the kind of person stephen harper sees as being a typical east-coaster, and i'm ashamed on a variety of levels to consider agreeing) flipped out on me for wanting to help lower his powerbill. he let it get out of hand, and leaves all the lights on IT'S INFURIATING haha, because he has a second kid on the way and seems to be confined to his childish concrete-thought processes, himself

MAN

i seriously need off the east coast, or at least to move. but my uncle raised the valid point, that education is a high quality, to consider the prices you pay

makes me consider just leaving fucking fredericton behind

i know someone who told me recently, on a visit back here from Fort McMurray, that "there's nothing here"

where she isn't the first to have said this to me, now i'm wondering if it is confirmation-bias, on my part, to listen to her, or if i have been in denial to stay here as long. I think this summer, i will move, that this is my last winter i'll stay in fredshitterton, but where the fuck do i go? probably Halifax, if not anything further west than montreal. I considered the gatineau/ottawa region, but i don't know...... i don't know.

i only bolded to try to help anyone reading, see between my ( ) brackets

are stephen harper's conservatives that out of line, or is it that i find any alternative to fall short of coherent-discourse?

hahahaah what a question. i always forget to leave one laughing so hard about my own answer :S

what juice and what squeeze does it demand? because the answer is yea as readily as it's nea, in my experience hahaha

if you could enlist anyone at all to have to shovel your driveway, who would you sentence??

ahahahahahhahaha that was good

i can;t shut my brain off. i am always thinking everywhere i go all the time. it's one of those "blessed with a curse" deals

like drunken shits

will you, hold my beer, while i kiss your girlfriend?

paging dr. freud

I feel that "things" give us a quick happiness

which lasts maybe 2 weeks, then we need something else new.

and go back to when you were 5

what made you happy back then....compare it with what you want now

we all get older, our wants and needs have changed.

thank you dr. freud

where do people put so much faith in the things dr. Phil tells other people is wrong with them, just cause it's on television and he knows Oprah?

Edited by sodamntired

i think people are just looking for advice from any "authority-figure" in the absence of mommy, and where 'getting a tv-show' is an asset "the sheople" will never attain, they come to revere the dr phils of the world for the sake of their confusing attaining-assets with earned-prestige

why has X not yet given it to me? it's been a dog's age

i think people are just looking for advice from any "authority-figure" in the absence of mommy, and where 'getting a tv-show' is an asset "the sheople" will never attain, they come to revere the dr phils of the world for the sake of their confusing attaining-assets with earned-prestige

why has X not yet given it to me? it's been a dog's age {edit:} since he made the initial assertion