Prometheon

Sherlock Holmes

Saw it a couple days ago. It's your typical mystery adventure movie but it's done with a hell of a lot of style so I really enjoyed it....although I pretty much like anything with Rachel McAdams in it so maybe I'm somewhat biased on the issue.

Best part of the show was RDJ's line to the maid when she finds him tied up naked in Irene's hotel room.

Edited by daniel_v

Best part of the show was RDJ's line to the maid when she finds him tied up naked in Irene's hotel room.

That was totally the funniest line I've heard in a movie in years.

I am also a huge RDJ fan. Apparently the sequel is written and as soon as RDJ is available, he'll drop it like it's hot.

I thought the movie was funny as hell, and the action was great. I loved that unlike some action movies that rely way to heavily on the effects, etc...it was driven by the characters and the story. As someone who has read the books, and seen the old classic Basil Rathbone flicks repeatedly, RDJ did an admirable job, as did Jude Law. It was as close to perfect as it could get.