here is no why

I, The Throw Away

It's not that I don't like it, I'm just not a fan of how it's in between Advertising and Truffle Pigs. Yes, maybe it's necessary but I think it's too stripped down in comparison to the songs before and after it. The lack of punch musically just doesn't sit well with me. I think it was placed in the wrong spot in the album, makes it kinda forgettable for me.

Still a good song lyrically.

I like it, but it's not in my top 5 or anything, there are definitely better tracks on the album. I think that others may be right in saying that it was placed in the wrong spot on the album. Singled out, I really love the song (same goes for when I put it in a playlist with other tracks), but when listening to the album in its entirety this song just doesn't seem to flow very well with the ones before and after it. So I guess its not so much that I dislike the song, just the placement of it in contrast to the rest of the record..

I recall reading somewhere that it was either this song or Dusk, to be included on AoB? Correct me if I'm wrong. I think this was a better choice, it's one of my favourites lyrically as well.

Hmmm. I thought I heard that it was this or "All Together" for AoB. As far as I know, "Dusk" is something from the post-band era. Naturally, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.