rebellious_L

2009-10 Matthew Good (band) Elimination

Round 3 Group C Results!

1) The Vancouver National Anthem vs. Empty's Theme Park 5-19

2) The Rat Who Would Be King vs. The Worker's Sing a Song of Mass Production 18-6

3) Born to Kill vs. Apparitions 14-10

4) Man of Action vs. Running for Home 13-11 (didn't think that was gonna happen)

5) Giant vs. Prime Time Deliverance 8-15

6) Strange Days vs. Avalanche 2-22

Okay, so before we get to the round 4 matchups we need to finish the vote backs. We will vote back 2 songs each from round 2 and 3 to bring us to a total of 8 voted back songs. These songs will then fight for a spot in the top 10 (round 5) and a spot in the songs ranked 11-20 (losers in round 4).

so far we have voted back...

5. Failing the Rorschach Test (lost to Weapon in Round 1A)

6. Fated (lost to Bright End of Nowhere in Round 1G)

7. All Together (lost to While We Were Hunting Rabbits in Round 1C)

8. Life Beyond the Minimum Safe Distance (lost to A Boy and His Machine Gun in Round 1H)

Rules for both rounds are the same. From the pool of songs available rank your 4 favourites 1 through 4, 3 points for 1st place vote, 2 points for 2nd place vote, 1 point for 3rd place vote, and 0.5 points for a 4th place vote.

Round 2.5

Symbolitic White Walls, My Out Of Style is Coming Back, Jenni's Song, Double Life, The War is Over, Put Out Your Lights, Fought to Fight It, Indestructible, I Am Not Safer Than a Bank

Empty Road, Volcanoes, Alambama Motel Room, Black Helicopter (Massey Hall), Going All the Way, 21st Century Living, Anti-Pop, Load Me Up, Truffle Pigs

Radio Bomb, Hello Time Bomb, Generation X-Wing (rooms), The Future is X-Rated, Lullaby for the New World Order, Haven't Slept in Years (Raygun), Vermillion, Blue Skies Over Bad Lands, North American For Life

If I Was a Tidal Wave, Bright End of Nowhere, Life in Spite of Itself, Flight Recorder From Viking 7, I'm a Window, Champions of Nothing (Massey Hall), Us Remains Impossible, Fearless, Let's Get It On

MY VOTE

1) Volcanoes

2) Flight Recorder

3) Fearless

4) Truffle Pigs

Round 3.5

The Fall of Man, We're So Heavy, I Miss New Wave, Flashdance II, On Nights Like Tonight, Last Parade

A Silent Army In the Trees, House of Smoke and Mirrors, Great Whales of the Sea, A Long Way Down, Omissions of the Omen, A Boy and His Machine Gun

The Vancouver National Anthem, The Workers Sing a Song of Mass Production, Apparitions, Running for Home, Giant, Strange Days

MY VOTE

1) We're So Heavy

2) Giant

3) A Boy and His Machine Gun

4) Workers

Round 2.5

1. Fearless

2. Symbolitic White Walls

3. Bright End of Nowhere

4. Vermillion

Round 3.5

The Fall of Man, We're So Heavy, I Miss New Wave, Flashdance II, On Nights Like Tonight, Last Parade

A Silent Army In the Trees, House of Smoke and Mirrors, Great Whales of the Sea, A Long Way Down, Omissions of the Omen, A Boy and His Machine Gun

The Vancouver National Anthem, The Workers Sing a Song of Mass Production, Apparitions, Running for Home, Giant, Strange Days

1. Omissions of the Omen

2. A Long Way Down

3. Great Whales of the Sea

4. The Fall of man

Symbolitic White Walls, My Out Of Style is Coming Back, Jenni's Song, Double Life, The War is Over, Put Out Your Lights, Fought to Fight It, Indestructible, I Am Not Safer Than a Bank

Empty Road, Volcanoes, Alambama Motel Room, Black Helicopter (Massey Hall), Going All the Way, 21st Century Living, Anti-Pop, Load Me Up, Truffle Pigs

Radio Bomb, Hello Time Bomb, Generation X-Wing (rooms), The Future is X-Rated, Lullaby for the New World Order, Haven't Slept in Years (Raygun), Vermillion, Blue Skies Over Bad Lands, North American For Life

my vote

1. life in spite of itself

2. bright end of nowhere

3. let's get it on

4. i'm a window

5. us remain impossible

Round 3.5

1. I MISS NEW WAVE

2.I MISS NEW WAVE

3. I MISS NEW WAVE

4. I MISS NEW WAVE

5. I MISS NEW WAVE