sodamntired

Know Any Good Dvd-rs Burning Program?

I got a steroid injection. (lame) and got 6 blank dvds.

do you, the borders, know of any great (read: free) dvd burning programs.

I would like this to burn hilarious Lance Krall or ABC Cavemen programs or Matthew Good live videos on to dvd.

thanks for your input(s)

I'll be hanging out in the corner.

you kids have a good time.

not too loud. the neighbors have complained.

I use VSO ConvertXtoDVD which is an entirely legitimate copy (ahem) and imgBurn which is free. I have Nero Ultimate but it crashed the crap out of my old computer and I've yet to try it on the new one.

ConvertXtoDVD is the best video converter ever. It does have some problems with complicated subtitle formats though (like ASS AND SSA). To get around that though I just use avidemux. Nero is terrible unless you just want to burn data files onto a DVD.

ConvertXtoDVD is the best video converter ever. It does have some problems with complicated subtitle formats though (like ASS AND SSA). To get around that though I just use avidemux.

Only downloaded that aviDemux a few days ago, precisely for it's subtitle capabilities. Worked a treat.

Nero is terrible unless you just want to burn data files onto a DVD.

Innit. Look ! Here's another thing we can do: marvel at our amazing converter - it'll convert all your files and then burn them straight to disc ! What, it's totally out of sync and you've just wasted a disc ? Err... *walks away sheepishly*

Never worked with subtitles, so I'll have to take your word for it.

As for Nero - it came free with my old dual-core 64-bit compatible Opteron processor as a way of showing off, being one of the first major apps that could use that capability. It has like 50 components and only the useless ones worked. Works fine on a single-core XP system, but that's my parents and all they need is Nero Express for raw data. Every lighter-weight version of Nero I've used at work has been atrocious, so no surprises there.