sodamntired

What Was The #1 Song On The Day You Were Born? Google The Date And #1 Billboard Song...copy And Paste With Yours...

"Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go," Wham!

17 November 1984/3 weeks

George Michael and Andrew Ridgeley were teenage friends living in the London suburb of Watford, and one day Michael noticed a handmade sign in Ridgeley's room that read "wake me up-up before you go-go." Michael thought it a great song title. Wham! enjoyed a string of hits in the UK -- "Young Guns (Go For It)," "Bad Boys," "Wham Rap" -- but success in the US eluded them. That was frustrating for Michael and Ridgeley, both of whom had been inspired by American rock 'n' roll. But this song changed all that.

so what song was it momo shabadoo?

i don't care because it impacts my life in no discernible way. it was the eighties and the eighties were terrible. also, my birth had no influence on the music charts, nor did the music charts have any impact on my birth. if, however, your curiosity is piqued, feel free to look it up for yourself. i do ask, though, that you keep your findings a secret.

some people take this stuff way too seriously.

that they do

welcome to the Bored.

*i hate this person so I will post a three page response to his comments.......i hate them. they will know how much I hate their postings.* *smiles to themselves*

*lock this*

Edited by sodamntired

i don't care because it impacts my life in no discernible way. it was the eighties and the eighties were terrible. also, my birth had no influence on the music charts, nor did the music charts have any impact on my birth. if, however, your curiosity is piqued, feel free to look it up for yourself. i do ask, though, that you keep your findings a secret.

why'd you have to go and make things so complicated?

Life is complicated, you are a just a simpleton.

life isn't as complicated as you make it out to believe.

you need some chill pills it seems, most of the time on here. remember, this is just an internet forum. you can close that "x" up in the corner anytime you feel. you don't need to hate on or ruin something for anyone else.

life isn't as complicated as you make it out to believe.

you need some chill pills it seems, most of the time on here. remember, this is just an internet forum. you can close that "x" up in the corner anytime you feel. you don't need to hate on or ruin something for anyone else.

look at the stars

look how they shine for you

and everything you do

they were all yellow

didn't get the avril lavigne song title, do you know who did this one?