sodamntired

What Was The #1 Song On The Day You Were Born? Google The Date And #1 Billboard Song...copy And Paste With Yours...

Well, it is a message board after all, so if you don't like it don't reply, as much as they don't care about the thread, the rest really don't care to know they don't care

i should totally have done that.

but it's a good thing you added your reply

because...

you know why all the girls like Jesus?

because he was hung like this *puts arms and hands up left and right*

um, the joke works better if you could see me.

and you are not old

if someone posted

Beethoven - second symphony

I'd have to call BS on that.

Edited by sodamntired

Difference is, you don't look a day over 25....women age so much better than we do.

That is a very lovely compliment.. I'll take it ;) (but I am actually older than you)

I'm not sure I agree with you on the women age better... I think men tend to look more refined as they get older, but on the whole I just think that there is a bell curve- some look older, some look younger, some look as per their actual age. Now, whether you feel or act your age is a whole other kettle of fish... :angry:

Yes I know you are, and you look about 10 years younger than I do.

I've had gray hair coming in since I was 13(damn heredity)

I would agree about the bell curve. I also think a lot of it has to do with how well we take care of ourselves.

I agree on the age you feel...I'd been feeling older for years til I got out to California. Now, I feel 10 years younger. I'm maybe a few months away from being fairly close to shape I was in, my last season of College Football, only more muscular, and more solid. More like a Safety/Linebacker hybred verses the Cornerback size I was then.

Edited by bishopx