Muran

What Graphic Novels Are You Reading?

Do you mean Cinderella: From Fabletown with Love, or another one? If there's another one, I must buy.

How are you liking Jack of Fables? If the crossover special was any indication of what the Jack comics are like, I may not bother getting into it, because it was hard to get through the crossover. Really boring, imo.

The new Fables is good, but I'm starting to get worried it's getting stale. Same with Walking Dead :/ I'm hoping it's just the latest trades and it'll pick up again.

From Fabletown With Love. I've been a little bit behind on my purchases.

I like Jack of Fables, though it is not NEARLY as good as Fables is, Jack is pretty decent and introduces us to a lot of other fables who escaped the homelands and even takes us to part of the Homelands. However, you have to be able to deal with Jack being the all around Jackass he tends to be.

I don't know if anyone is interested but I have a ton of comic sets on DVD's that play on computer or IPAD. I have complete sets of Batman, Detective comics, Robin, and Nightwing up into june 2011. I have huge sets of iron man, Green Lantern, Wonderwoman, Superman, Amazing Spiderman, Justice League, Punisher, and Daredevil. Each set has at least 400 comics to it. I usually sell them for $30 each or trade. These are good for any comic collector or fan.

Some of my favorites are:

Walking Dead

Cowboy Ninja Viking

Deadpool Pulp (throws deadpool into a cool world war II era story)

X-men Xenogenesis (Kaare Andrews art is sick)

And any of the new X-Force/Uncanny X-Force TPB's (secret black ops. team within the x-men, hell yeah!)