raygunner

Tour History

I really like what Pearl Jam has done with their tour history, and listing every show and set list since 1990. http://pearljam.com/tour

Has anybody seen or have anything like this for Matt Good? I think it would be a great thing for fans to go back and look at set lists from past concerts tours. I can't seem to find any tour history for MG on the net.

How about implementing something like that for NF?

Yeah, I remember when Modest Mouse played here a couple of months ago, I submitted the setlists to www.interstate-8.com and thought at the time that a similar resource for MG would be great.

Obviously, the further you go back, the harder it would be. But, for example, we have all of the Vancouver tour setlist a couple of threads down, and if I do a recent search, I'd imagine there would be similar stuff for the Hospital Music tour, Nowhere to Hide tour, etc. [i apologise if those two tours were one in the same], so that's a decent starting point.

some people have way to much time on their hands.

This coming from someone with 3,854 posts, 13 of them in the last 24 hours.

just put them in an excel file or a word file and i can put them into the existing system.

Where is the existing system on the site? I couldn't find it.

I'd happy to take a stab at it. I just need some kind of database software combined with a web front-end so it can be combined to look readable. Any ideas?

I'd be more than willing to give a hand in any way - maybe if we split the work load or something. Anyway, feel free to PM me if you want anything done.