Sign in to follow this  
raygunner

Tour History

I really like what Pearl Jam has done with their tour history, and listing every show and set list since 1990. http://pearljam.com/tour

Has anybody seen or have anything like this for Matt Good? I think it would be a great thing for fans to go back and look at set lists from past concerts tours. I can't seem to find any tour history for MG on the net.

How about implementing something like that for NF?

while we don't have setlists up, we do have all the old tour dates. i'll make them easier to browse eventually.

that's something that kinda has to be done from the start. going back and finding that info is futile.

Yeah, I remember when Modest Mouse played here a couple of months ago, I submitted the setlists to www.interstate-8.com and thought at the time that a similar resource for MG would be great.

Obviously, the further you go back, the harder it would be. But, for example, we have all of the Vancouver tour setlist a couple of threads down, and if I do a recent search, I'd imagine there would be similar stuff for the Hospital Music tour, Nowhere to Hide tour, etc. [i apologise if those two tours were one in the same], so that's a decent starting point.

Well that's even better. I'm sure a lot of post-2005 set-lists are on this forum...

Between the bootlegs we have, posts on these boards, and physical setlists and memories of people here, we could compile a pretty good post 2005 list anyway. I have 5 or 6 setlists from Kingston and Montreal shows kickin I could type up

great idea. always wanted to know this. i'm sure we could get a pretty good setlist database going to as far back as the Beautiful Midnight tour. before that would be hard i'm sure.

I'd happy to take a stab at it. I just need some kind of database software combined with a web front-end so it can be combined to look readable. Any ideas?

just put them in an excel file or a word file and i can put them into the existing system.

some people have way to much time on their hands.

This coming from someone with 3,854 posts, 13 of them in the last 24 hours.

just put them in an excel file or a word file and i can put them into the existing system.

Where is the existing system on the site? I couldn't find it.

it's not visible yet, just stored in the db.

some people have way to much time on their hands.

"if only i had some times on my hands"

I'd happy to take a stab at it. I just need some kind of database software combined with a web front-end so it can be combined to look readable. Any ideas?

I'd be more than willing to give a hand in any way - maybe if we split the work load or something. Anyway, feel free to PM me if you want anything done.

I am definitely willing to contribute. I have some set lists stored back from '05-present.

VIN/Oneeighty - I'll PM you guys.

Anyone else want to help get things started let me know.

I've got every circulating bootleg at the ready, and a setlist archive of the 10 MG shows I've seen since 2003. This weekend I can type it up in Word or Excel or whatever you like.

i'm just curious as to how this benefits anyone?

"oh man, do you remember the 8th song matt played in edmonton in 1998?"

"hold on - intrawebz - brb"