raygunner

Tour History

AnythingYouWant: Compile the setlists you have and send them to me in a word file. I'll build a master file and get it over to Crusader so it eventually can make it on to this website. Ideally it should have a listing of all the tour dates initially, with the set lists gradually filling up as we pool them from different sources.

I've compiled the set lists for the 2009 Vancouver tour, but I don't have any dates before that. Any one know where I can get a comprehensive psat tour date listing without having to scour all the forums?

i'm just curious as to how this benefits anyone?

"oh man, do you remember the 8th song matt played in edmonton in 1998?"

"hold on - intrawebz - brb"

What's ironic about this comment, I should point out, is that on your profile on this board you have a link too spfc.org - the largest and most comprehensive concert and set list compilation I've ever seen for any band (Smashing Pumpkins).

'nuff said.

Raygunner: I doubt there is one. I'll put my hand up to go through the forum for the HM and WLR&RR tours [if Avalanche tour is on this forum, I'll have a look at that too, though something tells me that was on the previous site. The name escapes me!].

Awesome Thanks for your help - I'm already building a list for the acoustic tour, so feel free to start with anything else. PM me and I'll get you my email so you can send me what you have when your done.

The names of most of the tours escape me - that would help categorizing all these and filling in the gaps of what we need.

Anyone ever seen the Matt Good section of setlist.fm?

The last tour has already been populated, and anyone can go in and add the sets and modify. Apparently a webmaster can also take this and incorporate it into his site but I didn't look into this.

Not that I'm trying to take the easy route on this little project, but I also don't want to reinvent the wheel. If ya'll registered and began collecting and inputting whatever you have, I'm sure we could eventually get a pretty healthy MG tour history going.

http://www.setlist.fm/search?query=matthew+good

Dave Matthews Band has a fantastic fan created database called the DMBAlmanac.

You can click on a DMB song such as Two Step or Typical Situation and there is a list of when it was played or when it was played with a certain guest. Since DMB has allowed taping during their entire existence, you can listen to any song on there from almost any date you want. Not trying to pimp DMB or anything but I thought you guys might want to use this as a model. It really does come in handy and is very interesting to look through.

Anyone ever seen the Matt Good section of setlist.fm?

The last tour has already been populated, and anyone can go in and add the sets and modify. Apparently a webmaster can also take this and incorporate it into his site but I didn't look into this.

Not that I'm trying to take the easy route on this little project, but I also don't want to reinvent the wheel. If ya'll registered and began collecting and inputting whatever you have, I'm sure we could eventually get a pretty healthy MG tour history going.

http://www.setlist.fm/search?query=matthew+good

I noticed you added some of them to setlist.fm, I added a couple of my own that weren't there, let me know if you have any I can add

Dave Matthews Band has a fantastic fan created database called the DMBAlmanac.

You can click on a DMB song such as Two Step or Typical Situation and there is a list of when it was played or when it was played with a certain guest. Since DMB has allowed taping during their entire existence, you can listen to any song on there from almost any date you want. Not trying to pimp DMB or anything but I thought you guys might want to use this as a model. It really does come in handy and is very interesting to look through.

I do visit that site to see what the latest setlist was for a show. The site is very comprehensive, and shows how much time people really do have.