Hyphnip

A Cool Instrumental Up On Mblog

Sounds good, haven't heard the other two tracks but I definitely like it. It'd be definitely be interesting to see him put some instrumental tracks on his next album. Although, I think he has mentioned that he has really gotten into Explosions in the Sky, which this track makes me want to listen to myself.

I can't see Matt taking a chance on Jimmy...His drummers have been very good over the years. I do love the drums, it's an awesome track. I listened to it repeatedly after I got it at after midnight last night.

Edited by bishopx

very mellow, i like it. reminds me a bit of that show due south lol. that or maybe the tundra in general.

the drums are the best.

That's awesome. I thought the same thing was I was listening to it. The original score for Due South by Jay Semko is a staple on my itunes. "Cabin Music" in particular comes ot mind. At any rate, I really love this track.

Sounds good, haven't heard the other two tracks but I definitely like it. It'd be definitely be interesting to see him put some instrumental tracks on his next album. Although, I think he has mentioned that he has really gotten into Explosions in the Sky, which this track makes me want to listen to myself.

definitely hear that vibe in it, the softer side of mogwai as well..I feel like I hear MG guitar work in there as well.

It's really really good, IDK how I feel about lyrics throw on it or not, guess we'll find out...the demos have been really good(I like vancouver, but these are like avalanche good sounding) I just hope he figures out how to put lonegun man on there...lyrics are really strong..

it's getting me jazzed up to see him play!