Crusader

Which Purple Thing...

17 members have voted

1. 1. Which purple thing do you like better?

• First one
    • Second one

I'm with Lauren on this one. The first one just looks weird to me on repeat, unless you can randomize how the tiles look. If it's going to be a repeating tile I prefer it to be a continuous unbroken/solid pattern. The repetition of something like the first one just doesn't jive with me.

#2. It's hip to be square.

Also I can't hlep but see a face on the first one, like one of those red-robed, mask-wearing biped cultist sumbitches from a Super Mario game that you throw vegetables at. Or maybe a Zerg infection of some kind.

#2. It's hip to be square.

Also I can't hlep but see a face on the first one, like one of those red-robed, mask-wearing biped cultist sumbitches from a Super Mario game that you throw vegetables at. Or maybe a Zerg infection of some kind.

#2 definitely.

Sparq, the StarCraft reference was kick ass. Are you waiting for the new one as bad as I am.

Are you waiting for the new one as bad as I am.

Eh, not really...it must be said. I played a lot of SC because some of my friends did, but I was never any good at it. Shooters are more my thing.