sodamntired

Chronic Masturbation (and Other Bad Habits)

Tend to ride in to save the day for the people I care about(I call it Errol Flynn-drome)

lol funny.

i also procrastinate mega

also take too many naps, though has been better last several months

i bite my nails bad, to point where sometimes they bleed

i also bite the skin around my nails

sometimes on the weekend when im tired and lazy i dont brush my teeth, and i really should cuz i have weak teeth that are already prone to cavities

i snack during the afternoon and often am too full for dinner (yes i'm 8 years old)

i take way too long shopping. Not cuz i like it, but because i'm so damn indecisive.

i really fucking indecisive

i'm pokey as fuck

i really love to swear, but i dont do it in inappropriate places or with people i'm not close friends with so it drives me nuts!!!

i always leave late to go places, then i have to rush and shit and i hate that.

i eat too much and dont exercise enough

i'm a very loyal person, sometimes to a fault where i'd be better to get rid of some people in my life

I used to think I was fucking indecisive, now I'm not sure

You're going to need to think about that some more, I can tell.

In seriousness, I had a real problem making decisions until I realized that choosing arbitrarily made me seem like a take charge kind of guy.

What should we eat tonight?

Italian. No discussion. Get in the car. We have 3 and a half minutes to leave.

Edited by OneAngryPossum

...take charge kind of guy.

What should we eat tonight?

Italian. No discussion. Get in the car. We have 3 and a half minutes to leave.

At the risk of being too forward, that was kind of hot.

Edited by Muran

If we're being honest, my ego is pretty into forwardness.

Unfortunately this all falls apart when the only Italian place around is an Olive Garden, and my imperious demands for breadsticks within 90 seconds go unmet by the staff. Such is life.

Edited by OneAngryPossum

Ragged nails would drive me insane.

ive been driving the women in my life insane for ever with the nail biting. i always knew it was a bad habit and not exactly sexy, i just couldn't help it. doing it without even thinking about it. two things made me stop: 1. nolan saw me and was mimicking me 2. i had a shower sometime before i stopped and i had bit my nails so low that the hot water was stinging them, it was so painful and i thought "this is self imposed pain, i'm out" and ever since then i havent done it. it's fucking hard not to, now. i think about it a lot.

i've also been day trading for the past few weeks, and in the first few days i lost a bit of money, and that was making me REALLY want to bite... but the fact that i've got about 47% gain in the past week has probably helped distract me from it. i filed my nails for the first time every yesterday. i'm thinking about getting a manicure just for the hell of it.

Edited by RicardoObviouso

I like my men pretty metro, but guys who get mani/pedis....ugh. That's a little too "Vampire Weekend" for me, if you know what I mean.

That kind of reminds me how I was looking at some women at my campus, who get epic manicures, with the huge nails and everything and I think "man...you guys probably don't masturbate."

I don't get manis or pedis, but I do get my eyebrows and ears waxed. I just can't stand it when that stuff gets out of hand.

I'm inclined to agree with Evan, on the masturbation thing...there is something extremely sexy about that.

Non-mechanical mostly, but some girls just look good when they really go crazy on a normal vibrator. Plus, naming a vibrator is ever so fun. "I'm going to go get Mustadio."

Re: manicures. I don't think it's gay or metro at all, actually. I've worked for several magicians and they all got manicures. Granted, their profession has people staring at their hands all day, but I can still understand the desire to have good looking fingernails. Some women like the "rough, manly, grizzled hands" feel, but I think the majority does not.

Edited by Prometheon

I like rough, grizzled hands ;)

haha my vibe is called "the pink sharpie", because one time, I left it on the computer desk and forgot to put it away when friends came over. My friend, who's a huge graffiti guy, picked it up and was like "OOHH, cool! A big fat sharpie!" and he tried to take the "cap" off, and turned it on and he looked like he wanted to die when he realised what it was XD

bad habits are only bad if someone decrees them as such and, even still, they are only bad to those who believe it. to me, there are only habits. good, bad, indifferent. i bite my nails, but that's genetic, not habitual. habit is choice. procrastination is a lifestyle. masturbation is necessary. smoking is a habit. reading is a habit. frodo is a hobbit. roger is a rabbit. oh, you see what i did there?