jonathan kid

So Long Mrs. Smith

I absolutely love it... but It's kind of a dissapointing track to listen to because it feels unfinished (to me). It's such a great song, and then the way it fades out, it kind of feels like a preview or something. Obviously the way it is, is the way it was intended, but it just feels like more of an idea to me than a whole song. It's really unfortunate because it's such a great start.

I just listened to this today for the first time in a long time. I have to say, it doesn't have the same unfinshed feel that Man From Harold Wood has. It is a short song but it seems to say everything it needs to.

Tim! Wow, it's been ages!

I totally agree with you, I've always liked this song and never felt it was unfinished. Raw, yes, but it's what gives it character. That being said, I haven't listened to MG/B in a very long time.