Sign in to follow this  
RhysOttawa

Matthew Good At The Concert Hall (merged)

It makes absolutely no sense that MG's own site of all sites doesn't say all the pertinent information. Which makes me wonder how official these "rules" are. I'm sure they are but I find that really dumb.

it clearly specifies who is eligible. if any of those are your area code, you are eligible. doesn't really require any extra clarification. you are focusing on the wrong part of the sentence.

No, that's not what it says.

Also Bravo is only giving away 20 seats to 10 winners, I think.

Ah, now there's some sense. Why were people acting like it was the same contest?

Edit: Ok, they both say live at the concert hall and are on the 13th, so they're the same contest? Which still leaves the question as to why those rules aren't on MG's site.

Edited by Manchalivin

mg was probably given tickets to give away and the rest were for bravo.

Ah, now there's some sense. Why were people acting like it was the same contest?

Edit: Ok, they both say live at the concert hall and are on the 13th, so they're the same contest? Which still leaves the question as to why those rules aren't on MG's site.

Two different contests for the same show, thus the different rules I would guess.

yup.. if you're outside of the GTA you can only get in through Matt's site, Bravo's only picking people from the GTA.. maybe because they need to fill the seats and have to make sure everyones who wins will be able to go

So the draw isn't until the 8th or later and the show is on the 13th. Would be nice if we could find out sooner.

I seriously hope Empty's Theme Park makes the setlist for this show. We need a high quality recording of the live version of this tune so we can capture the epic awesome.

Anyone get any word from this yet? I'd like to know if I won ASAP, so I can book off work.

Does the same go for the people that entered Matt's website contest too?

According to Bravo: "On or after Tuesday, December 08, 2009 at approximately 5:00 p.m., a random draw for the Prizes will take place". So I guess we still have a little waiting to do... unless the winners from Matt's site get to find out before that?

So has anyone got "the call" yet?? I hope someone from here got picked!!

I too hope that people from here get picked, they deserve it the most ;)

Does anyone know when Bravo is going to be airing this? Is this show aired live? (I would assume not).

edit: looking at their site it seems like it won't be for a while yet, as their next two shows are one in this month and one in January and no Matt yet. So it looks like it won't be until February at the earliest then.

Edited by Curtster