So what u think of them?

I saw them live the other night in Ottawa at WestFest. I'm sure some remember these Canadian gals opened for Matt Good during his 2007 solo acoustic tour. They are great live, and were very good the other night despite crappy sound setup. Beautiful harmonies, although they really sound much worse on CD/in studio. It just doesn't have the same full sound as the live performances and especially the acoustic reverb you get inside a theatre.

Bought their new CD there and they autographed it. The blonde is hot, the other is cute too.

I also met them, but it was back when they opened for Matt. I agree that they sound better live, which is something that is rare to say about anyone.

Also, the blonde is super hot.

I also met them, but it was back when they opened for Matt. I agree that they sound better live, which is something that is rare to say about anyone.

Also, the blonde is super hot.

Yup, the blonde is hot. the other one ain't bad, but i feel sorry for her kinda cuz everyone must tell the blonde she's hot lol. Blonde is also the better singer, she can really belt some notes.

In some pictures I think the brunette is really nice looking, but in some pictures she also looks extremely similar to Kirsten Dunst to me (but better), which isn't the greatest thing. The blonde is also really nice in some pics and probably the best looking one. Sounds like she has the strongest voice too.

I enjoy them- they're not the greatest, but they have some strong songs, and great voices when they want to use them. The blonde tends to belt more live than on the albums, which is a shame, because she has a killer voice. They are also really nice ladies and more than happy to chat and sign autographs and have pictures taken.

Absolutely love Dala! They are incredibly chill and down to earth as well, which is nice to find in musicians. And it's always awesome when a band's live show sounds even better than the music that they release on CD.