Crusader

I Need A Cheap Cellphone Plan

I'm with Koodo, their phone selection kinda sucks, but I got a flip phone with a QWERTY keyboard and it does the trick.

I pay $30/mo and I get unlimited long distance+ texting to 5 people (5 fav's or whatever), as well as something like 30 or 60 normal minutes and 30 texts I think.

Point is: It's no iphone, and I don't talk/text to more than 5 people anyway, so the plan works for me.

There is a ton of payphones in Ottawa, I am sure you could still find them in Toronto too.... but i dont know if you would really want to use them. But I agree with the Koodo, it is the cheapest you will find.

im stuck with either fido or rogers for now. wind looks promising but apparently they don't even cover the university. fuck.

Which Uni?

I use Rogers Pay as you Go. $20 a month, and of that $20, $10 gives me unlimited texting. I don't phone much, it's pretty expensive to with pay as you go.