sodamntired

Geico Caveman Is On Youtube, And...

he asked his geico fans to give him some destinations. I told him

Winnipeg, Manitoba.

and he responded

*geek moment*

TheGEICOCaveman1

39 minutes ago @sodamntired And what is the main attraction there? Give me three things to do there. BTW, you can follow what I am up on on my Facebook page.

so what are three things to check out in Winnipeg?

things to do in Winnipeg

1. drive by The GoldenBoy statue at city hall.

2. the bus manufacturing plant?

3. see the MTS centre.

It will be the lamest tourist trip for him, but Winnipeg is so easy, a caveman has done it.

things to do in Winnipeg

1. drive by The GoldenBoy statue at city hall.

2. the bus manufacturing plant?

3. see the MTS centre.

It will be the lamest tourist trip for him, but Winnipeg is so easy, a caveman has done it.

The Golden Boy isn't at City Hall. If you're going to leach off our city, you can at least learn something about it. How about Portage and Main? The Shops of Winnipeg Square? St. Boniface Cathedral-Basilica? The Forks, The Exchange District, The Zoo (one of the best in Canada,) Osborne, hell, how about a wedding social? Though they are slowly catching on elsewhere, they started here. Then again, I doubt you've endeared yourself to many people in Winnipeg thus far so it doesn't seem likely you've even been invited to a social.

i think its all things social in terms of weddings. ceremonies, receptions, bachelor/ette parties etc. the point is that chris has no friends, let alone friends that are decent enough to find mates AND to invite them to their wedding socials. which i would agree with, from what info the internets can give me. if talking to a barista makes you nervous or excited, then you are saying the wrong things. all she wants to know is what size of coffee you'd like. maybe what blend, depending on the quality of the shop.

does that make me crazeeeeee, possibly, who do you, who do you, think you are, god bless your soul, I think I'm crazy.

name the artist, I'll give you bonus points

Edited by sodamntired

A wedding social is pretty much a big party hosted by the bride and groom to be that involves a lot of drinking and some prizes. People buy tickets (usually for around $10) and then they buy prize and drink tickets. The main goal of a wedding social is to help the bride and groom pay for their wedding, I've heard of couples making anywhere from a couple thousand to tens of thousands of dollars. Socials are always fun times though.