moveandwham

Mgb Stuff For Sale - Gauging Interest...

Hey,

I have a bunch of mgb stuff that I'd sell if there's anyone interested, so let me know.

Black Kappa MGBFC Jersey XL - short sleeve 2nd patch (blue/maroon circle patch)

X2 Copies of Black Market Surgery book (the book with the monkey mask on the cover - preceeds At Last There is Nothing Left to Say

At Last There is Nothing Left to Say book

Navy Beautiful Midnight shirt XL (suicidal stickman)

Grey MGBFC Ringer t-shirt XL (2nd patch maroon/blue circle patch)

"I hear Matt Good's a real asshole" bumper sticker

MGBFC 2nd patch (blue/maroon circle one)

MGBFC 3rd patch (coat of arms style - gold/black two lions on top)

Laminated Beautiful Midnight Poster (I stole from a record store when I was 13) The one with Matt and the band on the front and all the polaroids on the back.

Let me know if any of this interests anyone (I can post pics if there is interest) - if not you can see it on ebay in a little while.

;)

I thought I would give you guys a chance on here prior to putting them up ebay. Certainly if everyone would prefer the items up on ebay, I can put them there.

Haven't seen anything up on eBay yet, will keep checking though! ;)

I wish I had seen this sooner. HUGE interest in the Beautiful Midnight poster. I have been trying to get ahold of one of those for years now. Do you have pics/price for that one? Is it still available?

Edited by JacqWazz

I wish I had seen this sooner. HUGE interest in the Beautiful Midnight poster. I have been trying to get ahold of one of those for years now. Do you have pics/price for that one? Is it still available?

I THINK I still have the poster, I just have to find it. I really hope it didn`t get tossed. I`ll post pics if I find it. I also have these 2 backstage passes. Does anyone have any interest in them?post-3336-1280802434_thumb.jpgpost-3336-1280802419_thumb.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.