Boond

Hero

imagine being forced to watch that at 2 in the morning...in spanish

make me

;D

on a side note watching soccer (I guess you call it football) in Spanish is really fucking funny, esp. when you don't speak spanish.)

Edited by S.E. Hardy

it is...there have been some swell imports overtime...have you seen them all? can you honestly name the best with the information you have seen? isnt it feasible a much better movie is in the make that will destroy hero?

heh im such an ass

swell

*supresses chuckle*

Of course I haven't seen all the imports (but my guess is that you haven't either) and I know for a fact that I see more than the average person. But (just for starters, off the top of my head) some great foreign language import movies: City of God, Bicycle Thief, Battleship Potempkin, M, Raise the Red lantern, Blue White Red, Un Chien Andalou, Run Lola Run, Jules et Jim, Amores Perros, Habla Con Ella, Amelie, Y Tu Mama Tambien, Read My Lips, Man On The Train, I'm Not Scared (shall I continue, I got more...) Not to mention all of the English language foreign films.

Now, I might be willing to put this one up in the most amazing cinematography of a import film category, but not the best over-all film.

*bows down to sammy's supperior movie knowledge*

(you will always bee "Sammy Spade Movie Coneisure" to me)

remind me to ask you movie questions in the future