dawoox

Clip Video I The Throw Away

It's pretty good... but I really feel it's a little to literal in places. I certainly like the open an close, but the whole "put a man on the moon" bit seems to miss the figurative part of the statement for me.

Anyway, keep it up, thanks for sharing.

It's pretty good... but I really feel it's a little to literal in places. I certainly like the open an close, but the whole "put a man on the moon" bit seems to miss the figurative part of the statement for me.

I agree, there are places where it's too literal for sure. Some of the epic speeches might be a bit corny too.

Other than that, you did an amazing job editing this stuff together and its a very well made video overall. Thanks for posting this!

Hi,

To Catchtheflow: I am currently working on video of formula one, but next i'll want to take time on Black helicopter, i have other project with Matthew Good's music with the song "Great Whales of the Sea", "Last parade" and "Empty's Theme Park"

"House of Smoke and Mirrors"=> i have a good idea for this song, but don't have time now...

and YES i know the movie I the throw away are very literal, next time i'll do my best!!

thanks for support

;)

David

Hi,

Back to work I have some news for you! My news movie "Tomorrow the party is over" (The Story of world energy) is enter in final production. It include music from "Matthew Good - Champions of Nothing"

You can view the project at: http://dawooxstudio.free.fr/

And follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/DawooXSTUDIO

The movie is due for a launch end of the year!

Thanks!