Crusader

Lost in Translation

I completely agree. So many people bashed it because they say it was a movie about nothing, but I thought it was great. For a moment when I read that I was going to correct you, saying he did win the oscar. But then I remember he didn't. Damn the oscars.

A well written movie but I don't know how much replay value it would have. I think it might be boring the second time around. I mean it would be boring, it was meant to be boring, it was written to be boring, that is why it was so good, it made the audience feel the same way as the characters, but I don't know if I could sit through it again. But I eagerly await what ever Sophia Coppola come up with next.

A well written movie but I don't know how much replay value it would have. I think it might be boring the second time around. I mean it would be boring, it was meant to be boring, it was written to be boring, that is why it was so good, it made the audience feel the same way as the characters, but I don't know if I could sit through it again. But I eagerly await what ever Sophia Coppola come up with next.

i've watched it several times.. alone and with others

I think i missed something with it as well... well I did litterally miss a good 10 minutes of hte movie because our copy of the DVD we rented was scratched up and a good 5-10 minutes we had to skip, which actually seemed like it might have been the most important part of hte movie, so perhaps I shouldn't judge it off that, but I also wasn't in the mood for what it was, and was expecing it to be different.

Maybe i'll give it another go after reading so much praise of it here. This time hopefully with a working copy.