Crusader

They Want To Make A New Bladerunner

Empathy Test  

7 members have voted

1. 1. You're in a desert, walking along in the sand, when all of a sudden you see a tortoise crawling towards you. You reach down and flip the tortoise on its back.

• What one? What desert?
    • How come I'd be there?
    • Tortoise? What's that?
    • SHOOT HOLDEN THROUGH A WALL.
    • FRAME THE TORTOISE FOR MURDER.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2011/mar/04...l-sequel-warner

It seems someone high up at Warner Bros has issued the same plea: its Alcon production outfit is in the final stages of acquiring the rights to produce a prequel or sequel of Ridley Scott's cult classic.

If they fill this movie up with lens flares, I will lose all faith in the movie industry.

I was a kid when the first one came out, and I was taken with it. I just watched the release directors cut...remembered why. If they mess with this I will be deeply pissed....sometimes it's better to just let sleeping dogs lie. There doesn't need to be a sequel, and no remake...leave it alone.

the trend in hollywood is to remake every movie. not just great movies, not just movies that had something wrong with them, but every movie. good, bad, perfect, bomb. remake. in 15 years they'll remake LOTR. oh, and they'll obviously be 3d.