Manchalivin

Stuff You Bought

clothing for my child: multi-stripe v-neck sweater, five basic t-shirts, a pair of chucks, a hoodie w/ matching tapered sweat pants, cargo/utility style pants, two pair of jeans; narrow leg distressed denim and a really cool pair of burberry 5 pocket skinnies in grey.

quote of the weekend: "my son got burberry before i did" -mom

clothing for my child: multi-stripe v-neck sweater, five basic t-shirts, a pair of chucks, a hoodie w/ matching tapered sweat pants, cargo/utility style pants, two pair of jeans; narrow leg distressed denim and a really cool pair of burberry 5 pocket skinnies in grey.

Aaaaaaand he just hit a growth spurt & grew out of them, time to buy new clothes tomorrow. ;)

lol wouldn't that suck.

I went to pick up a custom-made, floor-length, silk circle skirt ($225) today...

...and ended up leaving with the aforementioned skirt, a matching corset ($225), and a gold/ruby choker ($30).

Broke, but oh so gorgeous now.

Edit:

Here's a pic of my wallet's downfall:

206866_687801913453_116202980_37085841_7932350_n.jpg

Kevin and I are cosplaying as Mal & Inara from Firefly, for a club night that's happening at the end of the month. Our friends and I are going as the whole Firefly crew. I hope we win the costume contest!

Edited by Muran

I went to pick up a custom-made, floor-length, silk circle skirt ($225) today...

...and ended up leaving with the aforementioned skirt, a matching corset ($225), and a gold/ruby choker ($30).

Broke, but oh so gorgeous now.

Edit:

Here's a pic of my wallet's downfall:

206866_687801913453_116202980_37085841_7932350_n.jpg

Kevin and I are cosplaying as Mal & Inara from Firefly, for a club night that's happening at the end of the month. Our friends and I are going as the whole Firefly crew. I hope we win the costume contest!

NERDS. what is the deal with firefly?

This weekend I bought a 2000 Nissan Xterra... I must destroy the planet to enjoy it (I bought it to be able to get in to more remote spots to hike).

Today I bought a radiator for said Xterra, because it has a crack in it's (and I won't pay $600 for the shop to replace it when it is 4 bolts).

Edited by ToadMan