Muran

The Underwear Affair [nsfw]

Hi all!

Last year, I received so much generosity from you guys, I thought I might bother you all again.

This year, the magazine I work for has decided to participate in the Underwear Affair, which is (for us) a 5km walk, in support of the BC Cancer Foundation.

I'm not supposed to tell anyone (my boss wants it to be a surprise), but we will be running a publicity stunt (approved by the BCCF). In true Gaga fashion, my team (all strapping young lads, including Kevin!) will be carrying me, dressed as Lady Gaga, on a big float, while I toss magazine-related swag for the whole 5km. I'm only telling y'all, since most of ya won't actually be able to attend to watch the spectacle.

Please support me, as Kevin and I both have a goal of $500.

If you would like to donate to me, please follow this link

If you would like to donate to Kevin, please follow this link

For more information, click this link

Considering how much I have to raise (I imagine I'm going to have to do a good portion of Kevin's), you know what...

Yeah, sure. XD

For every Bored donation of at least $10, I will post another pair of panties haha I might even be in them lol

EDIT:

Oh, and obviously, I'll take pics on the day ;) Wouldn't want you boys to miss out on all that action too. I'll be about 6'0 in the air, so I'll have good bird's eye views of all the cleavage and plummer bums lol

Edited by Muran

Two donations by two very generous boys! Thank you, guys! Honestly! I really appreciate the support. Our whole team does :angry:

I've a "lingerie" photoshoot coming up on Monday, I'll see if the photographer will shoot a couple special pics, just for you boys ;)

In the meantime, have y'all seen:

4965909697_9e9f2d08e6.jpg

Again, thank you so much, guys :angry:

I just did the shoot on Monday and last night (we didn't finish what we needed to get done on Monday).

Pictures will come soon! Be patient, I didn't forget. We took some really great shots for my Underwear Affair donators ;)

You'll get 'em! You'll get 'em! Give the photographer a chance to edit them!

I might have to post them in their own thread in the picture area, though, cos some of them are sorta NSFW.

Unless you (or Anton) have a problem with that kinda thing being posted on The Bored, in which case, I'll only post the SWF ones.

Actually, yeah, I'll just post the SWF ones here XD

Jon! You can't really implore for one, you didn't donate! lol

I'll see how explicit they are haha I remember shooting some, thinking that there was a lot of boob XD

I only said I implore the pictures, regardless of this little event going on.

There is still time for me to donate... To be honest, I was waiting to see if you made good on the 1 per $10 offer ;)

Oh, don't worry. Like I said, the pictures were taken, they're just getting processed. Stuff like this takes some time. We just finished the shoot on Wed! Give her some time!

you're right, and you have lots of time to donate. You'll see ;)

Ok, since I felt guilty. I put you over your goal and gave the rest of what I wanted to donate to Kevin. But since I don't know him, it's really just you you in spirt.

Now my guilt is assuage am I allowed to implore? ;) (I just like using the word implore)