Muran

The Underwear Affair [nsfw]

I saw this, this morning! I LOVE YOU!

And you donated to Kevin too?? Ok, so that's 4 pictures, I owe, yes? Yes!

Much love, boys. Much much love. You have all done a really good thing ;) and you shall be rewarded!

i gotta say, it is kinda sad that people can not offer up $10 to charity. Only three have so far? that is kinda sad to the rest of you. but I will tip my hat to toadman and moonlight.

with that said, where is our booty pictures? it is humpday as you know.

I talked to the photographer today. She told me she will be sending me the pictures by Monday evening, latest ;)

Well, I understand. Some time people can be a little strapped for cash, and it's important to take care of your needs first. I have a lot of jobless or minimum wage job friends and I know that can't really spare...

That being said, I think I might be too nice. I let students and staff take candy from the dish, even if they don't donate...I just don't want to be a bitch about it, you know? I did count the money that was in there today, and I've got $47! So, I can't complain!

Also, I'll be happy to report that I am already over $500 :angry:

(Whereas my teammates haven't really made over $200 )

i gotta say, it is kinda sad that people can not offer up $10 to charity. Only three have so far? that is kinda sad to the rest of you. but I will tip my hat to toadman and moonlight.

I don't think it's right to judge other people for not donating money to a charity. The reason for this is that some people already donate to other charities they like. For all we know, a bunch of people on the bored could be giving $100 a year or whatever to other charities and can't afford to spread their paycheck to everyone who asks.

I don't think anyone should ever feel guilty, or be made to feel guilty, for not donating to a charity.

Not to worry! They're here! Thank you all for being so patient and I really hope the pictures were worth the wait :angry:

Again, much appreciation to those who donated :angry: I'd be happy to do it again.

(I'm doing Rush Vancouver and City Chase again this year, just so's y'know ;) )

5759066828_0e51788b21_o.jpg

5759066816_7996e795fc_o.jpg

5759066818_ae86a53eb6_o.jpg

5759066824_29e7df7e4f_o.jpg

there's one extra, but I'll wait. Maybe someone else will donate :angry:

So here is a weird fact about me, any time I see a chinese character I don't recognize I get a compulsion to see if I can figure it out... Of course artistic writing makes that tough for somebody like me who doesn't know much of the language. But based on the radicals I can make out, I get "幸" is that right?

Also, you look fabulous.

I did not use google no. But I did look it up in the dictionary. Turns out that knowing stroke order allows me to write most characters I don't know on my phone and then look it up directly (my computer input is pinyin so I had to know the pinyin to write the character). It's an interesting character to have I'm kind of interested if there is a story.

I see 爱 a lot (though usually the traditional). Before I took a closer look I thought it was 手 which would have been weird, I also thought it was 喜 initially because of the top radical. All of those I would have known...

haha it means "lucky" or in some cases "happiness".

I got it a long time ago (maybe 6-7 years?). I've always had a love of angel wings (thanks to a childhood obsession with Sailormoon), and after I came off antidepressants after a terrible 4 year battle with them, I wanted to remind myself that a good, happy life comes from balance; I have a lot of good and a lot of bad inside me, and rather than deny that bad part of me, I should recognize it and own it, if I may sound cheesy for a moment. That's why the character is in the middle, against my spine, to represent balance.

I wanted to remind myself that a good, happy life comes from balance; I have a lot of good and a lot of bad inside me,

But you pretty much have all good on the outside of you ;) Damn sexy pics Tracy, especially the suspenders, holy blue balls!

Thanks Tracy, good luck with the event.

Now excuse me, OFF TO ICE THOSE BLUE BALLS I GO!!

haha Aw gosh, thanks so much guys! I was pretty nervous about the shoot, I'd never shot with another male model so intimately before and been so naked around so many strangers before XD

I'll prolly post the shots from the actual shoot when she gives them to me. I'd love your critiques ;)

Hi guys! The Underwear Affair last week went spectacularly! Thanks in part to you, I made just over $600 and our team raised $2500!

Anyway, just wanted to drop a few pictures, to show you what the event looked like! Ironically, I wore more clothes than anyone else lol Our big plan to do the Lady Gaga thing fell through, because the float never got built in time. I was pretty choked. We all ended up going as Sailors, but it turned out pretty alright:

262160_10150703530060394_512295393_19585253_1485486_n.jpg

261970_10150703531495394_512295393_19585278_6407178_n.jpg

267825_10150703532525394_512295393_19585298_2162438_n.jpg

The guy in the blue speedo was HILARIOUS. He was dancing like a maniac at the afterparty and like, bench pressing women and stuff. LOVED IT.

261445_10150703530180394_512295393_19585256_4995125_n.jpg

These guys won the costume contest!

264685_10150703529555394_512295393_19585243_4694153_n.jpg

And just because you guys were so great about donating, here's the last underwear pic I was gonna post if Charles donated:

5937787234_fd701fae26.jpg