Sign in to follow this  
Crusader

Weapon Played At Canucks Game

I'm guessing a few random people are going to be Googling what song was playing during the Canucks game lol.

The song was "Weapon" by Matthew Good. It's from the 2003 album Avalanche and here's the music video.

Does anyone know where to find the vid? Saw it tonight but would enjoy seeing it again.

INTENSE! Nice. I thought it was just played like, in between a face-off or something.

Rooting for Boston. My uncle is a big Bruins fan. I became a Rangers fan when I was 9 years old and they beat Vancouver ;)

I heard that Boston has more Canadians than Vancouver's team. Don't know if that's true, but kinda funny yes.

Damn! This is easily one of his best songs ever isn't it?

Ahhh, game tomorrow. Hopefully we'll playing Long Way Down for the Bruins tonight ;)

If tonight's game is anything like the past 2 in Boston, the Canucks' will be sent home listening to "99% of Us is Failure."

Edited by OriginalSpecies

The Canucks losing game 7 is the ideal situation for me being able to sleep tomorrow night.

Dude, try living in downtown. Win or lose, sleep will not be an option for me lol

The Canucks losing game 7 is the ideal situation for me being able to sleep tomorrow night.

Don't you remember what happened back in the early 90's? If you don't want to be on fire, I hope they win.

I'd say the permanent solution to that would be to move to Toronto. ;)

Can't wait to see how this game plays out tonight. The Bruins are either going to walk in and kill them like they have so many times this series or it will be a close one, right down to the wire.

Should be interesting.

Don't you remember what happened back in the early 90's? If you don't want to be on fire, I hope they win.

Eh, I live in Burnaby. Granted, my apartment looks over Hastings, but I feel pretty confident that I can avoid being set aflame in the event of another riot.

Welp they lost and there's fire!

You'd think they'd learn there lesson after 17 years.

Told you there'd be fire!

Well, that was stupid.

annnnnnnnnnnnnnd here come the pretzels

Wish the riot was more pretzel throwing and less burning our shit.